Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:25:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hail Satan? (2019)

Started by Small Man Big Horse, December 22, 2019, 07:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Previously on CookdandBombd:

Quote from: icehaven on December 19, 2019, 03:35:09 PM
There's another documentary on Netflix at the mo called Hail Satan! about modern day piss-taking "Satanists" (basically hipster goths) vs. the encroachment of Christianity into state institutions in America. It's only an hour or so long so it's a bit flimsy but I found it quite funny.

Quote from: DukeDeMondo on December 19, 2019, 05:40:44 PM
Also, I'll second the Hail Satan? recommendation above. One of my favourite films of the year. I wanted to join them immediately after watching it but there's no chapter around here, had to make do with signing up for a weekly email. Which isn't quite the same, somehow.

Quote from: icehaven on December 21, 2019, 12:08:46 PM
Yeah I wanted to join them too! I just painted my house black instead. And not to be shallow or anything but Lucien Greaves is the most attractive man with a prominent facial anomaly I've ever seen.

After such a positive response I had to give this a shot and it is indeed delightful, I mean they're not really Satanists anyhow, just people who believe in their being an alternative to Christianity for outsiders, and pretty much everyone involved is all kinds of sweet and lovely. And Icehaven's right about Lucien Greaves too, he falls in to the 2% of men I fancy and then some.