Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,323
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:26:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

THEN YOU MUST KNOW HENNERIES COCK

Started by Replies From View, December 23, 2019, 09:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

It's a brewery I think or a farm.  Quite near you.  You must surely have heard of it?

Replies From View

You must have heard of it guys, it's really famous.

It's a statue I think, or some kind of commemorative structure.  HENNERIES COCK, it's called.  It's very local to where you are so you have surely been there.

Replies From View

It must surely be one of your top five things to go and see?  - you love historical re-enactments.  And it's really local to you.

Replies From View

Hey I've heard of this thing you might like called HENNERIES COCK.

Basically it's a thing where someone comes out of their house cursing and they drop a load of possessions on the ground and the possessions get wet and ruined.

It's not expensive to see it and it's really nearby to where you live, I think.

Replies From View

You must surely have heard of it - it's really famous.

Replies From View

It's a brewery or a farm or something like this.

Replies From View

Come on guys it's like super famous.  It's always in those top ten places to go in the UK lists.  It's practically on your doorstep.

Replies From View

Replies From View

You'd love it - you can climb to the top of it and the views from it are magnificent.

You are surely aware of it?

Replies From View

Come on, it's this Manor House thing with all like a farm attached or something, or a brewery?

It's practically on your doorstep you must surely have heard of it?

Replies From View

Come on it's like somebody leaving their house and dropping everything and then it all gets wet.

Replies From View

They step out of their house and they suddenly start using a watering can on a large car sponge so that it becomes irretrievably sodden. 

You have surely heard of it; you must have done.  It's right on your doorstep and deeply famous.

Replies From View

SURELY YOU ARE A MASSIVE FAN OF IT, COME ON

Replies From View

YOU MUST SURELY REMEMBER IT?

IT'S BASICALLY THIS SPONGE THING BEING WATERED

IT'S MASSIVELY FAMOUS, COME ON

IT'S RIGHT ON YOUR FUCKING DOORSTEP

Replies From View

Replies From View

It's this brewery/farm/sponge thing.  Not far from where you live...?

Replies From View

It's called HENNERIES COCK; you have surely heard of it?

Replies From View

It's like one of those brambles you can get where you can't see it growing with your eyes but if you close them and reach out with your hand you can definitely feel it.

Very local to where you are.  You're bound to have heard of it.

Replies From View

popcorn

I'm absolutely sick of people assuming I know Henneries Cock simply because of the colour of my anus.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on December 23, 2019, 03:42:46 PM
I'm absolutely sick of people assuming I know Henneries Cock simply because of the colour of my anus.

Why - what colour is it?

popcorn

Well if you thought about that question for more than a single second of your life maybe you'd realise why I'm the last person who would know.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on December 23, 2019, 04:45:11 PM
Well if you thought about that question for more than a single second of your life maybe you'd realise why I'm the last person who would know.

So are people telling you about the colour of your anus without telling you what the colour is?  Seems a bit miserly.

Replies From View

You must have heard of it anyway.  It has one of those dusty panels that you have to remove before you can obtain any form of reimbursement?

Replies From View

It's called HENNERIES COCK; surely you have heard of it.

Replies From View

It's called HENNERIES COCK I believe.  I think it has one of those dusty panels on the front that you have to take off before you can get any kind of reimbursement.

It surely rings a bell.  It's really local to where you are.

Replies From View

It's some kind of door, I think?  I'm sure you must have heard of it.  Maybe it's famously very old and therefore it is highly cherished by the community that houses it?  It's right on your doorstep so I'm sure you must visit it routinely.

Yes it is called HENNERIES COCK

Replies From View

I'm sure you must be really familiar with it it's famously one of the oldest doors ever

Replies From View

In particular it is a giant inflatable mermaid/weightlifter.

It must surely ring a bell?

Replies From View

One of those manor houses with a brewery or farm connected with it, you remember?  And there's a woman sharply exiting the front door isn't she, all flustered, and then suddenly she's using a watering can to saturate a pink car sponge in the shape of a weightlifter or mermaid.

You must surely have heard of it?  It's exactly your kind of thing and it's practically on your doorstep.