Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:41:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

THEN YOU MUST KNOW HENNERIES COCK

Started by Replies From View, December 23, 2019, 09:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Well maybe I've heard of it and maybe I haven't. What of it.

Replies From View

Surely you must know it?  It's called HENNERIES COCK.

Replies From View

Amazing views from it - right out across.  You must surely know it.

It's practically on your doorstep.

Replies From View

You must surely have heard of it it's like this deeply valorised punk rock LP that pirates routinely install on their ships as one of those diving board plank things.

I'd be astonished if it doesn't at least ring a bell.  It's called HENNERIES COCK.

Replies From View

Very deeply valorised - you must have heard of it?  HENNERIES COCK, it's called.  Right on your doorstep.

willy crossit

Hennerfords Cock you say? cheers i'll check it out

Replies From View

Quote from: willy crossit on December 24, 2019, 11:51:40 AM
Hennerfords Cock you say? cheers i'll check it out

No HENNERIES COCK.

It's a really famous name.

Replies From View

I'd be really surprised if you'd never heard of it.  You must have done - it's really local to where you live and it has a kind of nationwide or international fame.

Replies From View

Hi guys so I'm taking it that you are aware of HENNERIES COCK?  It's very local to you - practically on your doorstep - and it's basically this wire-frame armature thing for a giant animated jethrotull.

Really famous the world over and I've only just found out that it is so local to you!  So you must be like hyper familiar with it yeah?

Replies From View

Must be like hyper familiar with it.

HENNERIES COCK, it is called.

popcorn

Look Replies, if you want the truth, I'm trying to forget about Henneries Cock.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on December 24, 2019, 03:06:10 PM
Look Replies, if you want the truth, I'm trying to forget about Henneries Cock.

What for?!

Replies From View

Surely you know HENNERIES COCK; it's a giant car sponge thing that a flustered woman routinely waters.  It's immeasurably famous and it's practically on your doorstep!

Replies From View

Come on guys it's incredibly famous.  You must have at least a passionate familiarity with it, even if only because it is so local to where you live.

Plus it's right up your street if you'll pardon the pun - it's a papier-mâché prototype of Hans Christian Anderson's brazen torso, it's draped in Virginia creeper and it's kept in a controlled fire that will never become naturally extinguished.

HENNERIES COCK, it's called.  I'd be astonished if it doesn't ring one of several bells.

Replies From View

It's like this wavering political statement with Jeremy Irons inflating the manifold tiers and folds of his arse with helium - you must surely have heard of it?

popcorn

Something really bad happened to me to do with Henneries Cock. I'd almost forgotten about it until this thread.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on December 25, 2019, 02:58:52 PM
Something really bad happened to me to do with Henneries Cock. I'd almost forgotten about it until this thread.

oh i am so sorry to hear that

gib

not sure mate, what's the name of this place?

Replies From View

It's incalculably famous you must surely have heard of it

It's this infinite-piece jigsaw puzzle showing Desmond Tutu having parts of his clothing removed from his body at the rate of one pore at a time.  It's an absolutely incredible demonstration of glacial pacing in the years 2019-2023.

It's called HENNERIES COCK.  I urge you to make a note of it as it is right up your street - both in terms of being JUST THE KIND OF THING YOU ARE INTO and also QUITE ON YOUR DOORSTEP GEOGRAPHICALLY.