Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:02:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ready Or Not -(2019)

Started by rjd2, December 23, 2019, 07:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjd2

wiki!
Ready or Not is a 2019 American comedy horror film directed by Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett from a screenplay by Guy Busick and R. Christopher Murphy. The film stars Samara Weaving as a newlywed who becomes hunted by her spouse's family as part of their wedding night ritual. Mark O'Brien portrays her husband, with Adam Brody, Henry Czerny, and Andie MacDowell as members of his family.

Genuinely unsure who many of the above are bar Brody, Mac Dowell and the lead who was in erm Home And Away for a few years but its good fun and highly recommended.

Small Man Big Horse

There's a very short thread about it here: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,75006.0.html - but I felt a bit disappointed by it personally, it was okay, just not quite as good as had been suggested elsewhere.

garbed_attic

It was a fun time but not much more. I went into it with low expectations and found it pretty charming overall.