Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,471
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:14:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MATTER OF FACT JONATHAN CREEK

Started by madhair60, December 24, 2019, 09:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Housekeeper: Yeah the room was locked from the inside - found the boss with his arms cut off and his cum everywhere, found his fingerprints on his knob, and post-mortem reveals he came AFTER the mutilation. But how could he have had a wank with his arms off?

Jonathan Creek: Well

Alberon

Johnathan Cruuck: This one is quite easy and obvious. Could you spin out a B-Story for the next hour?

Julia Quentin-Smith: Fucks sake. Okay, my um... identical twin sister is coming to stay, with hilarious misunderstandings. Will that do?

Jonny Cruudge: (shrugs) It's BBC 1. No one is paying attention to the plot.

idunnosomename

Arent you the dumb cunt from QI

"yes but David Renwick is a genuinely talented and clever writer"

But not always with regard to spinning out locked room mysteries for fuckin ever and a day

"Not as such"

Ferris

Fuck off jonathan creek is amazing you twats

petril

Glebe

ACTOR: Mister the Jonathan Creek, there's been a murder.

CREEK: Cuh.

Cerys

MADDIE: So you're saying that the door was locked after he was killed - all to make it look like a freak accident?

JONATHAN: What part of 'get the fuck out of my windmill you insane bitch' gave it away?

touchingcloth

RECENTLY BEREAVED: Hello. My father was gruesomely and mysteriously murdered; can you help?

JONATHAN CREEK: Blue whale.

AMERICAN MAGICIAN: I fucked my fiancée's grandma and we're all going to dinner tonight!

CREEK: Then solving this triple murder will have to wait.