Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:54:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bumming in a palpably insubordinate manner

Started by Replies From View, December 25, 2019, 04:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Need to pool our resources for the mainstream discussion of this in a few days.  What do you have to say on the matter - quick as you can, please.

Glebe

wosl

You're always trying to make us do things quickly, you are.  Well I won't do it like that; I shall take my time.  I'm not falling into any briskness-based bear traps.

Replies From View

Quote from: wosl on December 25, 2019, 06:42:51 PM
You're always trying to make us do things quickly, you are.  Well I won't do it like that; I shall take my time.  I'm not falling into any briskness-based bear traps.

Alright but time is of the essence, you understand.

Replies From View

There is talk of getting out some erbal infusions of Spiced Anus with Betablockers.  But I don't know if it'll do enough to raise awareness before Saturday.

Replies From View

Maybe need to get some logos put on one t-shirt?

Glebe

Have to say, I'm really angry about this thread.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on December 26, 2019, 04:34:11 AM
Have to say, I'm really angry about this thread.

Well friend it is down to everyone.  I am afeard that unless we all pull together there will be no official Bumming thread in General Bullshit this year.

Replies From View

Just like in A Christmas Carol when the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come arrived and showed the future and everyone was feeling so helpless there that they just decided to sit in the corner and close up their gills, and then they turned BLACKENED from the lack of OXYGENS.

This is you now seeing the future do you understand.  YOU CAN MAKE IT LESS BAD BY CHANGING YOUR WAYS IN THE PRESENT.

Replies From View

Alright, gonna start raking in the goods here in about 8 hours.  I hope you'll be ready by then.