Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:01:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Doin time for a crime I did not commit

Started by popcorn, December 26, 2019, 09:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Need you guys to hatch a plan to bust me out.

Thanks.

pancreas

Any idea where you're doing porridge? That would be a start.

pancreas

OK. That helps. It's been closed since 1780. What century are you in? The precise year would also help.

popcorn

Look I'm not allowed to use the wifi, can you just send a file in a cake or something.

pancreas

What sort of file? Like a pdf of the prison layout? Although I suppose if you're stuck in the 18th Century then I may have to convert it to a BMP for you.

Ferris

popcorn

You won't get away with this ferris !!

the man who done it is still at large!!!

pancreas

Glebe

popcorn

Ferris

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on December 26, 2019, 11:55:33 PM
delighted about this tbh

Since posting this, I have been violently sick twice. No joke here, it's absolutely true. I have been overcome with Ferris Jr's virus thing (again) within hours of being a perfectly healthy man. Now I'm shivering under a blanket, trying to neck gravol and knock myself out.

Is this the curse of popcorn?

popcorn

popcorn

pancreas

I think you're in their for life if it's carnal bumrape. Quite right in my view, throw away the key, quite right.

idunnosomename

If you commit the same crime inside prison i think it cancels out so give that a pop

popcorn

Quote from: pancreas on December 28, 2019, 10:19:11 AM
I think you're in their for life if it's carnal bumrape. Quite right in my view, throw away the key, quite right.

But it weren't me. You believe me don't you pancreas? You believe me don't you?

Ferris

Sure mate; I believe you.

Got any leads on who the real culprit is?

pancreas

I hope you're not implying that it is anything to do with me. I wouldn't do something like that. No, this carnal bumrape has popcorn written all over it.

popcorn

Think about it though.

Why would I write my name on my own carnal bumrape?

I've been set up.

pancreas

Quote from: popcorn on December 28, 2019, 03:06:14 PM
Think about it though.

Why would I write my name on my own carnal bumrape?

I've been set up.

Maybe you are a compulsive tagger. You like to see your name up in lights, as it were. You look at that carnal bumrape and you say with teary pride: 'That was me, popcorn. I did that.'

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I've secretly tattooed a map of the prison onto my glans

Ferris

pancreas

Is it in braille?

Yeah. Not falling for this again.

Pinball

I don't know about breaking you out, but I can visit you and bring some condom-wrapped cocaine in my rectum, if that helps?

petril

you could go to the Los Angeles underground and survive as a soldier of fortune.

drawbacks: would only work from a maximum security stockade; nostalgia wanker talking heads giving you undeserved praise

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on December 27, 2019, 02:03:03 AM
it is, unfortunately, carnal bumrape.

Carnal bumrape is called arnal rape in 2020.