Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:00:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrity Death List 2020

Started by Ian Drunken Smurf, December 29, 2019, 05:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koeman

Quote from: hamfist on May 09, 2020, 08:49:43 AM
Vegas pussy trainer Roy Horn, of Siegfried and Roy fame is no more. Bonus - it was the RONA what got him.

Roy Hudd and Roy Horn in the space of two months. Roy Hodgson must be shitting himself.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Cerys

He's certainly Stiller than he was.

Gulftastic

You're saying the vultures want a piece of me?

dissolute ocelot

A lot of musicians are dying, and quite a few actors and entertainers, a couple of sportspeople, but it seems no politicians are dropping dead. Suspicious?

Also, here's an inspiring figure: French trade unionist and Resistance member Cécile Rol-Tanguy, the only woman to attend de Gaulle's reception after the liberation of Paris and more recently campaigning for veterans of the Spanish Civil War and French Resistance, dead at 101.

SteveDave

Quote from: SteveDave on December 30, 2019, 11:00:43 AM
Prince Phillip
The Queen
Genesis P Orridge
Yoko Ono
Little Richard
Jerry Lee Lewis
David Attenborough
Michael Caine
Jack Nicholson
The despicable Miles Kane

Two down.

Cerys

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Fred Wellard (rigor mortis has set in)
Fred Well Charred (cremation)

petril

Fried Willard (also cremation)

Mister Six

Dead Willard
Fred Wellsoft (due to putrefaction)
A third one

Gulftastic

Malcy

Richard Herd. He was great in Star Trek Voyager, TJ Hooker and of course Mr Wilhelm in Seinfeld.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Alberon

Alberon

Tony Scannell best known as DS Ted Roach from The Bill has died at the age of 74.

Here's his entire final (regular) episode on the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgsETglhwzY

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Michael Is Angel ( providing he lived a virtuous life on earth) : Michael Angelis, Scouse actor of Boys From The Black Stuff, Being married to Helen Worth ( Gail from Corrie)  and Post- Ringo Narrator Of Thomas The Tank Engine fame had left us at the age of 68.

ETA: Or 76. These are the two ages being bandied about in news reports. He'll always be Lucien from " The Liver Birds" to me.

Me rabbits.

SteveDave

RIP Willie Thorne. My thoughts are with his best friend.

God's potted a brown-a brown-breader.

BlodwynPig

Only 66? He seemed 66 back in his heyday.

Malcy

George White

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 17, 2020, 09:00:36 AM
Only 66? He seemed 66 back in his heyday.
Reminded of when Hugh Scully died,age 72. Thought that he was at least 72 when he left Antiques Roadshow. He seemed older than Aspel.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Malcy on June 17, 2020, 09:58:38 AM
Bob the Cat died a couple of days ago aged at least 14.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53072938

My Mum fucking loves that cat and will be gutted when she hears that news, I know she hasn't yet as the moment she does she'll be on the phone to go on about how terrible it is.

Malcy

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on June 18, 2020, 09:13:14 PM
My Mum fucking loves that cat and will be gutted when she hears that news, I know she hasn't yet as the moment she does she'll be on the phone to go on about how terrible it is.

He was great. I was gutted the other day and tried to give my cat a hug but he fucked off and jumped fences to get away from me.

If only he knew that one of the most famous of his kind had gone maybe he would have understood and THEN not given a shit and fucked off.

Cats.

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

Margarita Pracatan, 89. Had a case of The Mandela Effect here, I thought she had died a few years before Clive James:

https://twitter.com/lanzasteve/status/1275704055931731968

George White

I was astonished that she was 89.
Thought she was maybe 10-15, maybe 20 years younger.