Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:09:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrity Death List 2020

Started by Ian Drunken Smurf, December 29, 2019, 05:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rue the polywhirl

Quote from: Carpool Dragon on July 30, 2020, 04:01:23 PM
Former Pizza guru and cunt Herman Cain dead from coronavirus.

All I can picture now is his eulogy being sung out by Tay Zonday at his funeral.

'Herman Cain, was born long ago and died again someday'
'Herman Cain, stood for president then covid took him away'

Gulftastic

Sir Alan Parker has gone. Bugsy Malone, Commitments, Midnight Express, Angel Heart among others. What a diverse body of work he leaves.

wosl

Quote from: Gulftastic on July 31, 2020, 05:09:18 PM
Sir Alan Parker has gone. Bugsy Malone, Commitments, Midnight Express, Angel Heart among others. What a diverse body of work he leaves.

Was he got by a lethal splurge gun or custard pie?

Gulftastic

So he's gonna be in box-er...

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I wonder if he thought he was gonna live forever?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Alan's Ashes ( if cremated).

dissolute ocelot

John Humus. John Hume, the Northern Irish Republican politician who really wasn't a terrorist, and who played an important role in the peace process before being sidelined in the NI Assembly by Sinn Fein. Some of the best eyebrows in politics, and always gave the impression of being a genuinely decent guy.

(Do people still know what humus is, or has it been sidelined by the similar but less nutritious hummus?)

easytarget

Aww - producer Martin Birch gorn.

Cerys

Blue Jam

James Whale is an endangered species:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53804942

QuoteTV hosts Piers Morgan and Charlotte Hawkins, fellow TalkRadio presenters Julia Hartley-Brewer and Ian Collins, and Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage were among those sending well wishes.

Oooff.

Fr.Bigley

Gulftastic

Ben Cross, star of Chariots Of Fire, has run his last slow motion race.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 17, 2020, 12:12:24 PM
James Whale is an endangered species:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53804942

Oooff.
With friends like these...
QuoteTV hosts Piers Morgan and Charlotte Hawkins, fellow TalkRadio presenters Julia Hartley-Brewer and Ian Collins, and Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage were among those sending well wishes.

Blue Jam

easytarget

Stretching the definition of 'celebrity' but someone important to my record collection, Ron "Rontrose" Heathman ex-Supersuckers guitarist died a few days ago https://www.guitarworld.com/news/former-supersuckers-guitarist-ron-rontrose-heathman-has-died

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 22, 2020, 11:07:21 AM
Dead Hot Chili Pepper:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53873198

My first reaction was "How the fuck is a (former) member of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers 64?" But Anthony Kiedis and Flea are both 57, and ex-drummer Cliff Martinez is 66. Thank heavens Dave Navarro is a youthful 53. Fucking celebrities, if they're not dying they're getting old.

chveik

I admit I was quite disappointed to see it wasn't Kiedis

Ian Drunken Smurf

David Bryant - part of Alcock and Bryant (bowling). Not sure if he was on the green when the streaker came on.

Gulftastic

Rodney Litchfield, who played 'Old Tommy' in the wonderful 'Early Doors' has gone. He'd never been to t'seaside.

Small Man Big Horse

Aw, that's sad to hear, I was very fond of him in Early Doors.

Puce Moment

Toots is in a medically induced coma probably caused by covid. Fucking hell.

Malcy

Quote from: Puce Moment on September 07, 2020, 06:01:04 PM

Supposed to be on the mend thankfully. New album is pretty good.

Puce Moment

Quote from: Malcy on September 08, 2020, 01:05:38 PMSupposed to be on the mend thankfully. New album is pretty good.

Then this was the wrong thread. Soz Toots.

Blue Jam

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Puce Moment on September 07, 2020, 06:01:04 PM

Her brother Sidney must be devastated. I bet the rest of the Bash Street Kids are upset, too.

Gulftastic

Alan Minter's been counted out. One of my earliest boxing memories was Marvin Hagler knocking the absolute shite out of him. I had no idea Minter had been talking racist stuff before the fight. Made me appreciate the pasting even more.

Small Man Big Horse

I was about to express distress until I realised you weren't talking about Jeff Minter.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I would imagine that Jeff Minter is crap at boxing.

Malcy