Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:52:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Do your genitals speak with your own voice or someone else’s?

Started by Replies From View, December 29, 2019, 10:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

For a while I thought my penis had someone else's voice but over the years I've realised it is probably my voice, but an older version.  As a child my penis had a deep voice, which I think was most likely my own future voice that I didn't recognise because my own voice hadn't broken yet.  Following this my penis developed a weaker and more croaky voice which I'm quite certain is how I'm going to sound as an old man.

Interesting, isn't it.  Having a lens on my own future voice like this.  How about you?

Replies From View

Quote from: bgmnts on December 29, 2019, 10:26:04 PM
Imagine Arnold Schwarzenegger on helium.

Do you suppose that is how your own voice will sound in the future?

popcorn

I am fairly sure my penis speaks with Replies From View's voice. In fact I am fairly sure that everything Replies From View says also is said by my penis.

Pinball

This is silly. Everyone knows that penises and vaginas don't have vocal cords. And even if they did, no-one would take them seriously.

Glebe

Mind tend to speak in a strange, ethereal croak, like the late Brian Walden whispering through a broken klaxon on a mountain.

Pink Gregory

Sort of my voice but wheezy and sickly, very productive sounding cough, too.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Mine coos like a pigeon. It usually means it wants feeding, or to warn me of imminent danger. I think it's somebody else's pigeon as well, not my own.

Replies From View

Quote from: Pinball on December 30, 2019, 12:37:09 AM
This is silly. Everyone knows that penises and vaginas don't have vocal cords. And even if they did, no-one would take them seriously.

Maybe you should go to the doctor and say that your genitals lack the vocal cords that everyone else's have.

Replies From View

Replies From View