Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 09:17:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2020 - Rooney returns

Started by king_tubby, January 01, 2020, 10:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king_tubby

Yussef Dent

Part of me hopes we just don't include him in the squad whatsoever against Barnsley primarily to piss Sky Sports off.

BlodwynPig

Poll in Derby Telegraph

"Name your greatest ever Derby XI"

Peter Shilton
Paul Blades
Igor Stimac
Mark Wright
Michael Forsyth
Nigel Callaghan
Stefano Eranio
Francesco Baino
Ted McMinn
Dean Saunders
Wayne Rooney (c).

king_tubby

No Asonovic? No Wanchope? Fuck off.

king_tubby

BlodwynPig

king_tubby

Captain Z

They should make a special arrangement and invite Derby to join the PL next season. It would be a worthy and fitting tribute to England's greatest ever goalscorer.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Captain Z on January 02, 2020, 10:23:12 AM
They should make a special arrangement and invite Derby to join the PL next season. It would be a worthy and fitting tribute to England's greatest ever goalscorer.

I wasn't aware Crouchy had ever played for Derby.

The Culture Bunker

Young Wayne will have had a hectic Christmas schedule - he'll need a few weeks to shift a stone or two to get him something close to "match fit".

monkfromhavana

Steve Bloomer must be a bit pissed off at not being included in that clearly made up fantasy team.

A good Xmas for Cov, back to back 4-1 wins, one against the side top of the table and another against Blodder's favourite team (in this league). Back to back hat-tricks from Matty Godden as well. There's a good chance we might be back in the Championship next year as i can see Wycombe faltering, Sunderland are flatlining and the others seem to lose a few.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: monkfromhavana on January 02, 2020, 11:11:13 AM
Steve Bloomer must be a bit pissed off at not being included in that clearly made up fantasy team.
I'm assuming it's by someone born around 1980, thus was too young to see either of the Derby title winning sides of the 70s. I admire a man who only picks players in his "Best Ever XI" from those they were able to watch - none of this "stick in Raich Carter because I've read how good he was" nonsense.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ferris

No Robbie Savage? Some mistake surely!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Jasha

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 02, 2020, 09:52:12 AM
Poll in Derby Telegraph

"Name your greatest ever Derby XI"

Peter Shilton
Paul Blades
Igor Stimac
Mark Wright
Michael Forsyth
Nigel Callaghan
Stefano Eranio
Francesco Baino
Ted McMinn
Dean Saunders
Wayne Rooney (c).

Franny Lee must have fallen over off the list

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on January 02, 2020, 12:49:03 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50971696

More cunts snatched.

Bag and label the little shits.

Oh come on who hasn't sung does your boyfriend know you're here at the home end

dr beat

Watching sky sports news, talk of that Alisher Usmanov guy investing in Everton.

Also Pep wearing a rust brown rollneck. Not working it I'm afraid- could anyone?

wooders1978

Quote from: dr beat on January 03, 2020, 05:13:25 PM
Watching sky sports news, talk of that Alisher Usmanov guy investing in Everton.

Also Pep wearing a rust brown rollneck. Not working it I'm afraid- could anyone?

If Pep can't no one can

Jockice

Quote from: king_tubby on January 02, 2020, 09:53:21 AM
No Asonovic? No Wanchope? Fuck off.

But yes Kevin McMinn. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Jockice

Quote from: dr beat on January 03, 2020, 05:13:25 PM

I actually wore one to school one day in the sixth form. It was a present from my sister who somehow managed to convince me it was cool. Very Terry Hall she said. Was it fuck. It was never ever worn again.

BlodwynPig

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT TEAM NEWS - OOOOH HERE'S THE FUCKING TEAMS PRESENTED IN INCREASINGLY INFANTILE WAYS

Tranmere come back from 3-0 down to Watford at HT to level. Shades of Southampton 2001

BlodwynPig

Should probably go in the bbc thread but their report on the Tranmere game mistakingly said the Tranmere penalty was conceded by a Tranmere player fouling a Watford player... twice in the same article. Shite

DrGreggles

DrGreggles

So, if a penalty (correctly) isn't given after a VAR review, how come the attacker never gets booked for diving?
Or is 'simulation' not part of the review?

DrGreggles

BT Sport have 35 minutes to fill talking about that Wolves v Man U shitfest.
Good luck guys!

JarrowMonkey

Quote from: DrGreggles on January 04, 2020, 06:48:56 PM

Based on today he'd be right!

I saw him interviewed on Football Focus today, he was bigging up that arsehole Lee Hughes for being able to take 'stick' from opposing fans, why didn't the interviewer say 'well, to be fair, he's a cunt who killed a man, left the scene to avoid a breath test and is a cunts cunt', but he didn't

BTW, since when did Bob Wilson not do Footy Focus?

My lot got dicked 4-1 away to Poxford, best concentrate on a late push for the playoffs

More chance of seeing the queens tits really

Bennett Brauer

DrGreggles

JarrowMonkey

Quote from: DrGreggles on January 04, 2020, 10:08:20 PM
There's still a Football Focus?!

I hope so, otherwise that was some very lucid cheese induced dream