Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,464
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:22:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2020 - Rooney returns

Started by king_tubby, January 01, 2020, 10:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

The league could be won by Valentine's Day.

shoulders

Quote from: Inspector Norse on January 18, 2020, 04:18:54 PM
Erling Håland has just scored a hat-trick on his Bundesliga debut.

The defending by both sides was laughable. Dortmund aren't going to win shit.

Gulftastic

Liverpool knocking lumps off Man Utd here.

Kryton

That first disallowed goal wasn't a foul.

imitationleather

Quote from: Kryton on January 19, 2020, 05:29:44 PM
That first disallowed goal wasn't a foul.

Clearly a conspiracy by the Premier League to make it appear that it isn't rigged in favour of Liverpool by having a decision go against them. -_-

bgmnts

Quote from: imitationleather on January 19, 2020, 05:31:36 PM
Clearly a conspiracy by the Premier League to make it appear that it isn't rigged in favour of Liverpool by having a decision go against them. -_-

Lul

bgmnts

Took the captaincy off Salah and put it on Mane. Fucksake.

Although a few minutes ago a that Dalot lad, who was on for about 90 seconds, got beaten for pace by Jordan Henderson who had played 88 minutes.

That's pathetic.

Gulftastic

The Liverpool fans are now allowing themselves to believe. They've been quiet up to now, perhaps scared it will all go wrong, but chinning Man Utd seems to have awaken their confidence.

DrGreggles

Get the fuck in!

The only disappointment was that we didn't give them the hammering they deserved.

Chollis

dr beat

That must have been quite a motivational WAV by Sean Dyche.

BlodwynPig

I think a championship is more memorable when you clinch it on the last day. Arsed cigs for 2 months will take the sting out of Liverpool's glory.

Chollis

Lord Mandrake

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 19, 2020, 07:22:33 PM
Arsed cigs for 2 months will take the sting out of Liverpool's glory.

As they bear down on a treble and break all known recorded footballing achievements.

shoulders

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 19, 2020, 07:22:33 PM
I think a championship is more memorable when you clinch it on the last day. Arsed cigs for 2 months will take the sting out of Liverpool's glory.

Drip drip drip

BlodwynPig

Quote from: shoulders on January 20, 2020, 07:12:46 AM
Drip drip drip

All your posts...lost in time like drips down the drain.

Utter Shit

I dunno if it just caught me on a good day or what, but I thought the United/Liverpool game was one of the best I'd seen in a long time. Liverpool were fantastic first half and United barely clung on, but they battled their way back into it second half and the last ten minutes or so were really exciting. Capped off by that fantastic breakaway goal.

BlodwynPig

RACISM STILL ACCEPTABLE IN ENGLISH FOOTBALL

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51179711

Convicted misogynist and racist Sampson gets let off for "not compelling" evidence of racism after saying racist words.

bgmnts

Is Ferris still alive or did he drown in his own jizz?

Inspector Norse

Chelsea-Arsenal was hilarious viewing. Some classic Mustafi-Luiz slapstick and Arsenal scoring with their only two shots: it's always great to see Chelsea getting hoist with their own petard that way.

Utter Shit

Quote from: Inspector Norse on January 22, 2020, 09:43:08 AM
Chelsea-Arsenal was hilarious viewing. Some classic Mustafi-Luiz slapstick and Arsenal scoring with their only two shots: it's always great to see Chelsea getting hoist with their own petard that way.

Last night in general was a fantastic advert for how completely mental the Premier League can be. Obviously that game had the penalty, but Chelsea conceding after refusing to put the ball out of play when Abraham got injured was great too. Then you had Newcastle scoring a 96th minute equaliser with the maddest goal line scrap in forever, Villa scoring a 90th minute winner that deflected off Mings when he was on the floor, a Southampton/Palace game that by all accounts was a 90 minute fight punctuated by two breaks for goalscoring and Bournemouth suddenly deciding to be good again after three months off.

imitationleather

Spurs score their first Premier League goal of the decade!

Inspector Norse

Quote from: shoulders on January 22, 2020, 08:36:42 PM
Fifa

Absolutely, although you do suspect that one of their motives is that they've figured out a way they can make this into a way to make more money for themselves.

But while FIFA may be grasping bastards, the average agent makes them look like Simeon Stylites.

bgmnts

The idea of supporting Fifa in anything leaves me cold inside though.

kalowski

Burnley reminding Ole he's not made it yet...

bgmnts

Burnley's first WAV inspired win in five games and there are 4 points between 5th and 14th.

Jittlebags

If you're thinking of doing something girly, instead just have yourself a Curly Wurly