Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:51:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2020 - Rooney returns

Started by king_tubby, January 01, 2020, 10:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

JUST CANCEL THE FUCKING SEASON PRICKS

Imagine NOT have Jurgen Norbert Klopp as your Premiere League manager/Man mountain

Chollis

why are all liverpool fans such fucking cunts

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Chollis on May 21, 2020, 04:07:45 PM

I blame the fact at least 50% of the staff employed in senior roles (manager upwards) over the past 30 years have been absolute wankers who didn't have a clue what the fuck they were doing and all of a sudden we have a structure that works properly (well, apart from Klopp tapping up players) and it's gone to our heads.

Hodgson's first side Vs Our last side out in testament to ButterNut Squash

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Crashing out of domestic and European cups in style then getting the one nothing-can-go-wrong-now title winning season cancelled.

JamesTC

Quote from: Chollis on May 21, 2020, 04:07:45 PM

Minnie is an England fan, not a Liverpool fan.

You can't be both.

Abnormal Palm

Anyone else hearing what I'm hearing about Stevie G? Absolutely awful, if true.

finnquark

Keys and Gray stooping to new lows. Today's guest is the former head of security at Manchester United, and they warmed up for that hot exclusive by swapping recipes for eggs and baked potatoes.

Hahahah

Absolutely HATE hairyback Keys.

Quote from: JamesTC on May 21, 2020, 06:08:03 PM
Minnie is an England fan, not a Liverpool fan.

You can't be both.

Does that let me off the c**t bit then?

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: finnquark on May 21, 2020, 06:27:13 PM
Keys and Gray stooping to new lows. Today's guest is the former head of security at Manchester United, and they warmed up for that hot exclusive by swapping recipes for eggs and baked potatoes.

They're two steps away from doing drunken 'punditry' on fellas having a kickabout in the park, whilst ingesting copious amounts of Dutch Gold and getting sick into buckets. Gray will intermittently roar "SACK ME?! I MADE SKY SPORTS! THE BASTARDS!!"

rue the polywhirl

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 21, 2020, 06:35:25 PM
Does that let me off the c**t bit then?

The thing about England fans... is that they happen to be even bigger c**ts!

finnquark

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on May 21, 2020, 06:41:14 PM
They're two steps away from doing drunken 'punditry' on fellas having a kickabout in the park, whilst ingesting copious amounts of Dutch Gold and getting sick into buckets. Gray will intermittently roar "SACK ME?! I MADE SKY SPORTS! THE BASTARDS!!"

Yesterday Gray displayed what I could only call a 'rough and ready' grasp of germ theory, whilst Keysey continued his not-at-all veiled propaganda drive for the Qataris in their soft power war with the Saudis. I've watched 42 half hours episodes of the two geezers since the lockdown stopped football, and I heartily recommend it to all football fans. Keys is slowly going insane, he keeps quoting hateful tweets about his weight, his hairy hands, his sacking at Sky, etc. Even poor Andy can't disguise his contempt for Rich. Compelling viewing.

BlodwynPig

ElTwopo

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on May 18, 2020, 12:20:53 PM
As sad as the Luke Chadwick story is and as decent as it is of Hancock to come out and apologise, surely the real story is this screenshot of Hancock taken during the interview on BBC news this morning.

Looks like he's actually in Room 101, amirite guys!!?

BlodwynPig

He looks like either Waldorf or Stadler, or perhaps a hybrid of the two

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Expecting withered Nick Hancock vaporwave videos

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 21, 2020, 10:20:08 PM

Got any moving pictures?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 21, 2020, 10:20:08 PM

Peak bleak - "do some extra work in that wonderful cafe..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qttUvNPPLC8

ElTwopo

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 21, 2020, 10:18:09 PM
He looks like either Waldorf or Stadler, or perhaps a hybrid of the two

Exactly. He looks like a train made of salad.

Captain Z

QuoteCoronavirus: Man Utd say pandemic has cost them £28m so far

About the same amount it has cost them to make Alexis Sanchez go and play for another club this season then.

Uncle TechTip

At the daily press conference the journalist Robbie Savage asked the question that's foremost in many people's minds - when can we actually play any football anywhere? Turns out it could be soon IF we don't do tackling, marking etc. I wonder how long it will last before we get renegade matches on the local pitches?

Fair play to the screeching idiot, he's actually got a story out of it. Asking better questions than many of the droogs.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Captain Z on May 22, 2020, 01:05:06 AM
About the same amount it has cost them to make Alexis Sanchez go and play for another club this season then.

*tears*, fucking hell, 28 million, boo hoo you fucking opinion massaging twats

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on May 22, 2020, 02:04:44 AM
At the daily press conference the journalist Robbie Savage asked the question that's foremost in many people's minds - when can we actually play any football anywhere? Turns out it could be soon IF we don't do tackling, marking etc. I wonder how long it will last before we get renegade matches on the local pitches?

Fair play to the screeching idiot, he's actually got a story out of it. Asking better questions than many of the droogs.

it may have been a better question, but it was still rhetorical. BAN FOOTBALL

Norton Canes

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on May 22, 2020, 02:04:44 AM
At the daily press conference the journalist Robbie Savage asked the question that's foremost in many people's minds - when can we actually play any football anywhere? Turns out it could be soon IF we don't do tackling, marking etc

A method Norwich City have been trialling for some time

massive bereavement

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on May 18, 2020, 12:20:53 PM
As sad as the Luke Chadwick story is and as decent as it is of Hancock to come out and apologise, surely the real story is this screenshot of Hancock taken during the interview on BBC news this morning.