Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:07:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2020 - Rooney returns

Started by king_tubby, January 01, 2020, 10:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Good to see Pavard banging goals in for Munich (4 for the season having scored I think only once before in his league career), but my God is Bayern twitter the campest thing ever. "Lewyyyyyy"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fuck Bayern - get a grip. Pavard should be scoring 30 yarder own goals in every match.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 30, 2020, 09:27:23 PM
Fuck Bayern - get a grip. Pavard should be scoring 30 yarder own goals in every match.

just jealous. Pavard is the perfect footballer.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Pavard should concentrate on making moral decisions, not delighting his tyrant paymasters.

Gurke and Hare

The Polish league has restarted this weekend. Cracovia v Jagiellonia Białystok live on Freesports at 2.00 this afternoon.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Just watched Varnsdorf vs Zizkov. Varnsdorf showed the kind of pliance and hospitality usually reserved for the German commuters that briefly cross the border into Varnsdorf before disappearring back into Deutschland.

Their centre back was like a genetically modified yet also AIDS riddled Breda Hangeland.

jobotic

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on May 31, 2020, 11:43:24 AM
The Polish league has restarted this weekend. Cracovia v Jagiellonia Białystok live on Freesports at 2.00 this afternoon.

Meant to watch that but forgot.

Someone wrote CRACOVIA in massive letters in Chatham a few years ago. So good luck them. The Chats and The Cracs

kalowski

king_tubby

Famalicao v FC Porto just starting on Freesports, lads.

FOOTBALL!

DrGreggles

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: king_tubby on June 03, 2020, 09:11:16 PM
Famalicao v FC Porto just starting on Freesports, lads.

FOOTBALL!

Portuguese football though - the worst possible sort of football. The German / Czech / Austrian / Polish footy has been decidedly better viewing.

Liverpool fans will note with interest that David N'Gog is now playing for Lithuanian side Zalgiris, whose premier league comprises 6 teams.

imitationleather

WHO ELSE IS WATCHING EVERY MATCH?!

BlodwynPig

Captain Z

I haven't bothered to read up on it, but why are so many games being broadcast for free? I thought one of the driving factors for restarting was Sky et al threatening to sue for breach of contract (i.e. loss of income through exclusive broadcasting rights)?

chveik

who's going to suscribe to Amazon Prime to watch Palace v Burnley

Morrison Lard

Quote from: chveik on June 05, 2020, 01:46:52 PM
who's going to suscribe to Amazon Prime to watch Palace v Burnley
Nobody.
Cos Amazon matches are free to watch.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52904364

JamesTC

Quote from: Captain Z on June 05, 2020, 01:44:22 PM
I haven't bothered to read up on it, but why are so many games being broadcast for free? I thought one of the driving factors for restarting was Sky et al threatening to sue for breach of contract (i.e. loss of income through exclusive broadcasting rights)?

They still have the same number of games behind a paywall. However they have been given 25 additional games which they have decided to make free to air.

Sky, BT and international broadcasters will still get over £100m rebate despite all games going ahead.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 05, 2020, 12:42:49 PM
Liverpool fans will note with interest that David N'Gog is now playing for Lithuanian side Zalgiris, whose premier league comprises 6 teams.

You mean David N'GOAL!!!

No, he was shit

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 05, 2020, 12:42:49 PM

Does he still look like he's never eaten any food in his entire life?

Poobum

Surprised to see that Adel Taarabt is still playing, even more surprised that he's only 31.

Ferris

Quote from: Poobum on June 05, 2020, 03:12:59 PM
Surprised to see that Adel Taarabt is still playing, even more surprised that he's only 31.

*Neil Warnock rubs his hands together*

bgmnts

Quote from: DrGreggles on June 05, 2020, 02:47:04 PM
You mean David N'GOAL!!!

No, he was shit

This compilation is pretty hilarious in how rubbish it is.

https://youtu.be/68zfCg9PXDg

chveik

JamesTC

Quote from: bgmnts on June 05, 2020, 03:38:29 PM
This compilation is pretty hilarious in how rubbish it is.

https://youtu.be/68zfCg9PXDg

At least you could make a proper compilation for him.

Not true of all former Liverpool players.

Inspector Norse

Best laugh I've had in ages that.

Ferris

Yeah I enjoyed that as well. He was septic for Villa and all

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Enjoyed that too.

They shouldn't have let the conceit slip though like they did towards the end with 'what the fuck was that'. I preferred the bits where they focused on him successfully completing a 5 yard pass.

Wonderful Butternut

Another quality piece of business by Rodgers, there. He really had an eye for a player at Liverpool and absolutely didn't trade off Coutinho & Sturridge for 3 years. Like, not even a little bit.

However, the best football skills comp will always be this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnlWXRNZAD4