Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:37:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2020 - Rooney returns

Started by king_tubby, January 01, 2020, 10:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Just discovered an 18 year old girl on youtube who speaks more sense on football and has more interesting content than anyone football related I can think of. Fair play to her. Bolton supporter as well, poor fucker.

Emma Raducanu

I think Liverpool can officially begin focusing on the Champions League now. If we win that, I think I'll just top myself at the victory parade through the city. Life will never be as good again.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/51359932

Somehow in a world containing politicians and proper football men® journalists still end up the worst humans.

Quote his ringpiece you jumped up little shit.

bgmnts

"When asked if he had given up on the title race, Guardiola nodded."

Simple as fuck.

jobotic

Good of the National League to arrange Dover v Barrow for a Tuesday night.

bgmnts

Lovely equaliser that!

Steve Bruce's fat red cunt face all glum. Yessss

DrGreggles

I see that Liverpool are disrespecting the FA Cup again...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

That Saint-Maximin goal was one unbefitting of such a drab team. It was more one of a classic Newcastle player of the ages. Deeply and fundamentally flawed, but with the wind behind them fucking unbelievable.

bgmnts

Spurs outplayed by Southampton.

The Mourinho years.

SpiderChrist

rue the polywhirl

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/feb/06/arsenal-vivianne-miedema-a-top-mens-player-gay-coming-out-would-help-others

I wonder if a premier league player could be haggled into coming out as gay for the sole purpose of being a good role model for gay fans, regardless if they were gay or not. I notice Shaqiri hasn't done much for Liverpool this season so perhaps this can be his way to make a massively major, positive contribution. Or maybe football players are much less likely to be gay, and female players who persue football more likely to be gay.

chveik

there's no denying that the football world is quite homophobic

chveik

in other news, Real and Barca have been eliminated from the cuppa del rey!

BlodwynPig

Semis

Mirandes
Granada
Bilbao
Sociedad

Thats like
Barnsley
Brighton
Watford
Bournemouth

Except more exciting

Captain Z

Mirandes falls over and wins a 90th minute penalty.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

boki

Quote from: Captain Z on February 07, 2020, 12:02:37 AM
Mirandes falls over and wins a 90th minute penalty.
Granadalado score first!

Ferris

Not seen RONALADO for a while. Hope he's ok, I see he scored 2 penalties at the weekend but he's not mentioned it on here.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I thought the Korean fans suing the friendly organisers would have smoked Ronalado out of his bolthole.

For sure Ronalado is want please fans, but Gafer does not employ SUBSTITON. Many apologi from Ronalado an SAMSUNG Electronics. Next time in Korea Ronalado SCORE FIRST

bgmnts

QuoteYou are fully entitled to score a great goal

Thanks for that Holloway!

Too much tractor wine I think.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on February 08, 2020, 04:50:59 AM
Thanks for that Holloway!

Too much tractor wine I think.

The rest of his apology was a rambling dunce mess

Inspector Norse

The Premier League is having its inaugural Winter Break.

There are four Premier League games this weekend.

BlodwynPig

Shoulders?-Stomach!

'I would love it if we beat them, love it'.

The day the old league died.

Dion Dublin's cock, Cantona, Collymore and Asprilla wanging them in despite having no obvious attributes that would suit this league. Mega long ball teams vs flair teams. Yeboah from the half way line. Isn't it. Wasn't it?