Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 09:09:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2020 - Rooney returns

Started by king_tubby, January 01, 2020, 10:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasha

Quote from: JarrowMonkey on January 04, 2020, 09:33:37 PM
BTW, since when did Bob Wilson not do Footy Focus?

I've been to Kent, Gwent and Senegal
I've even been to look for Jim Rosenthal

Lost Oliver

They should just brick Jim Beglin up.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Lost Oliver on January 05, 2020, 09:11:03 AM
They should just brick Jim Beglin up.

Laughed.

I also laughed at 606 where the Tranmere fan said, tongue nowhere near cheek, that he didn't like VAR one bit until 2 decisions went his team's way yesterday.

Then there was the cretin who went on about how awful iVAR was then complained that his lower league team didn't have the 'benefit' of its use at their ground and how that gave an unfair 'advantage' to Premier League sides.

I was going to call that manure-tier critical thinking, but that's unfair on manure which has the capacity to fertilise.

BlodwynPig

A lot of that on the Tranmere forum yesterday too, but they are majority cretins

bgmnts

Liverpool with a full second string again. Can see Everton going through here.

First Japanese lad at the club though, that's what's important. Plus it'll be interesting to see how that young welsh lad does. Need someone to replace Chris Gunter soon.

BlodwynPig

Liverpool are now an official joke club. Absurdity through dominance. Totalitarianism akin to an official Trump Memorabilia Shop.

Mr Eggs

DrGreggles

Remember when "The best 2 teams in Liverpool are Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves" was just a joke?

Chollis

Well that was thoroughly enjoyable. Everton need to just liquidate themselves, there's no point continuing

DrGreggles

Text received from an Evertonian mate:
"Just fucking DON'T!"

jobotic

Gills!

Feing it again. It's been a while

Thursday

Well done they're 13 and you still couldn't beat them, Everton.

Inspector Norse

I'd just like to remind everyone - Everton fans in particular - that earlier this season Oldham did, in fact, beat Liverpool U-11s in a "competitive" game.

BlodwynPig

Football is dead with Liverpool in this mood.

BlodwynPig

Thursday

Honestly I don't have much hate for Liverpool. They're not using anywhere near as many cheat codes as Man City. They don't have The Sun there, so fine, fair enough really, they earned this one.

BlodwynPig

A potential Blodwyn derby in the next round

Bennett Brauer

BlodwynPig

Bennett Brauer

Chollis

who do we wanna win tonight then lads

jobotic

Always anyone but City.

So the other ones.

chveik

Ferris

chveik

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Let's just take a minute to thank Carabao for their investment and commitment to the game of football.

Right, kick off.