Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:45:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2020 - Rooney returns

Started by king_tubby, January 01, 2020, 10:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thursday

Two years suggests there's the potential for it only be reduced to one year, which means the incredible banter scenario of Sheff Utd being in the Champions League is more likely.

Chollis

Maybe they'll get banned for half a season, not allowed in the group stages but automatically qualify for last 16.

weekender

Anyone know where the AceStreamers have gone?

Got a decent live link for Wolves v Leicester, but it's not what I was hoping for.

chveik

Quote from: weekender on February 14, 2020, 08:10:33 PM
Anyone know where the AceStreamers have gone?

Got a decent live link for Wolves v Leicester, but it's not what I was hoping for.

lot of (ace)streams there https://live.soccerstreams.net/event/wolverhampton-wanderers-leicester-city-live-stream/90888

bgmnts

There is an app called Live Football TV Euro which works wonders for me, as well as Total Sportek.

bgmnts

Wait they've changed the offside rule again? I thought the ball had to be played forward.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Crabwalk on February 14, 2020, 12:36:49 PM
I was so bored of being in the Championship for 17 fucking years.

Now 7th in League 1 and sinking like a stone. Sorry I neglected you, sweet division :_(

Eh? Fucking hell. I dont look at the table as we're doomed already. How has Norwood been? We got former goal machine mark I back but have scored 2 since christmas. Dont tell me Sunderland are getting promoted too

bgmnts

"We"?

You support a football team?

chveik

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on February 14, 2020, 08:51:12 PM
"We"?

You support a football team?

Tiresome.

Its not like im supporting liverpool, barca, juve and munich you dick

bgmnts

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 14, 2020, 08:54:17 PM
Tiresome.

Its not like im supporting liverpool, barca, juve and munich you dick

Just genuinely didn't know you supported any football team in particular, just assumed French football in general.

Cunt.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on February 14, 2020, 08:56:50 PM
Just genuinely didn't know you supported any football team in particular, just assumed French football in general.

Cunt.

Cunt? Welsh 4th division perennials, Cwnt Piping Limited?

DrGreggles

It'll be pretty weird if they win the CL and are banned from defending it.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: DrGreggles on February 14, 2020, 09:17:44 PM
It'll be pretty weird if they win the CL

They won't though. And if they do, they'll drag the ban out with appeals long enough to delay the ban a season and be able to to defend it.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Utter Shit on February 14, 2020, 11:48:03 AM
Finally some fucking football again tonight. Proper football, not this Swansea/QPR bollocks.

Wolves 0-0 Leicester

Hull 4-4 Swansea

4 Realz

bgmnts

Must have been an odd evening for Blodwyn, being a Swansea, Leicester, Hull and Wolves fan.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What are moron fans not getting about offside?

1mm offside = offside
10 metres offside = offside

They don't do this for goal line tracking. They don't go 'oh the ball was only a bit still on the line, no-one with the naked eye would have said it wasn't a goal, the games gone for me Clive'

hummingofevil

PSG 3-1 down against second bottom Amiens. Got half their team missing including Neymar and Mbappé.

weekender

First trans midfielder might play for a football club soon.

weekender

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 15, 2020, 06:45:37 AM
What are moron fans not getting about offside?

Is it that the women should be in the kitchen instead of trying to play football?

Captain Z

Quote from: weekender on February 15, 2020, 05:34:40 PM
First trans midfielder might play for a football club soon.

Are they left-to-right or right-to-left transmidfield?

hummingofevil

Quote from: hummingofevil on February 15, 2020, 05:26:41 PM
PSG 3-1 down against second bottom Amiens. Got half their team missing including Neymar and Mbappé.

Now 3-4 up. Batshit. :)

bgmnts

I think Todd Cantwell might be the softest cunt in an industry full of soft cunts.

Fair play to him.

chveik

terrible defence from both sides. it makes for entertaining football though.

Paaaaul

Quote from: bgmnts on February 15, 2020, 07:12:46 PM
I think Todd Cantwell might be the softest cunt in an industry full of soft cunts.

Fair play to him.
He's toughened up a lot since last season, but yes, he did struggle with a stiff wind tonight.

bgmnts

Quote from: Paaaaul on February 15, 2020, 08:27:11 PM
He's toughened up a lot since last season, but yes, he did struggle with a stiff wind tonight.

Does he just need to hit the gym or is he using it to his advantage specifically?