Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:58:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Terrible album covers thread Part 2

Started by chveik, January 04, 2020, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: gmoney on May 26, 2021, 03:10:46 AM

Makes you think.
Would quite enjoy the daftness of that if they hadn't Ben garrisoned it with the text

Mr Banlon

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 01, 2021, 01:02:31 PM
think the shirt might look a little uncanny as its flattened by heavy lighting in parts. He is def actually sitting on a Harley in a studio, which takes it well above most hack cant be bothered photoshop jobs

Cliff riding the bike : https://youtu.be/Xb5DPV-iC6k?t=3449

PlanktonSideburns

I was going to joke about that pixelated broken image link, and say Morrissey's new album cover is a new low

famethrowa

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: turnstyle on June 11, 2021, 03:24:44 PM

Is that the crap Eurovision bloke who looks like a darts players cheese dream?

turnstyle

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on June 11, 2021, 10:34:11 PM
Is that the crap Eurovision bloke who looks like a darts players cheese dream?

You're thinking of James Newman, but I can forgive you for it, as both these fellas look like they should be slopping out the grease buckets in a chippie, rather than pursuing pop stardom.

Yer man Arthur here was one of them X Factor contestants.

purlieu

Why has he chosen 'slightly low budget pretending-to-be-arthouse futuristic sci-fi film poster' as an album cover style?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: purlieu on June 12, 2021, 12:35:38 AM
Why has he chosen 'slightly low budget pretending-to-be-arthouse futuristic sci-fi film poster' as an album cover style?

I bet the music is wistful acoustic shite with a couple of more bombastic-by-numbers rockers

purlieu

Electronic production mid-tempo pop with some guitars, he's obviously going up in the world. Treat yourself!

BlodwynPig

Absolute pits. Nothing novel about that except it sounds like someone singer out of a coarse anus.

PlanktonSideburns

Love that

Impossibly small legs, pasty face gradient, semi visible robot spider

What's not to like

lazyhour

BlodwynPig

Excellent band too. Love those early german free jazz meets psych/krautrock album covers

Egyptian Feast

It made me laugh out loud the second I clapped eyes on it, so I'd counter that it is a great cover...for an Ian Brown album. The shit sidebar, the stance, the stupid expression on his face, perfect. The only way it could be improved is if there were a pair of shoving hands instead of the sidebar and the back cover showed him landing on his arse in the pond with a huge splash and a proper 'oof!' expression on his face. I'd buy it and leave it in the shrink wrapping to preserve it.

Glebe

"Here Daz, fancy coming down to the river to cause some trouble?"

kalowski

He's older than me and he goes out dressed like that.

imitationleather

I note that he doesn't have a facemask on.

The Mollusk

That looks like Kyoto Garden in Holland Park. If it is, you're not supposed to stand on those decorative stones. His way indeed, a rebel to the end (hopefully soon).

idunnosomename

Hahaha fuckin hell that's he's posing like that just off High Street Ken only makes it funnier

ASFTSN

Is he wearing a top with his own face on it?