Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:42:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

SHERIFF JOHN BUNNELL COMMENTATING ON THINGS THAT AREN'T POLICE CHASES

Started by Sebastian Cobb, January 04, 2020, 09:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

Hi I'm Sheriff John Bunnell. In the next 60 minutes you will witness some of the world's food critics and world's wildest amateur chefs. That's right It's MASTERCHEF.

This low-life spud-basher thought he could mess with seasoned professional critic John Torode, but Torode had other ideas. Torode executes a perfect dour grimace, and sends this renegade back where he belongs, THE HARVESTER.

When these three cooks split up to evade the judges they weren't expecting a gift from the Wallace. But they got one alright! They each received one-way tickets to the local HARVESTER.

It's like looking for a 350 farenheit souffle in an oven haystack!

But for this crazy cook, it's a case of out of the frying pan... and into THE HARVESTER!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

the

Production name: One Man And His Dog [John Bunnell pilot]
Production no. 3EF401

Hi, I'm Sheriff John Bunnell -- from THE POLICE FORCE IN AMERICA.

When these Border Collies spring into action, there's only one way these crooked sheep are going -

- STRAIGHT TO JAIL

DrGreggles

"Here's a guy who thought he'd be the talk of the town..."
*cuts to town cryer*
"He may think he's telling it like it is, but he hasn't realised that his methods of sharing the latest news have become unrequirednessly outdated..."
*cuts to a newspaper stand*
"Today's big story: tonight he'll be crying himself to sleep - IN THE LOCAL JAAAIIILLL!"

Ferris

the

Hi, I'm Sheriff John Bunnell - a SHERIFF.

Y'know, there's only one way to stop your life being made a misery by the constant glare of the sun.

- A Nationwide sun awning, as endorsed by the American Police Force of AMERICA.

Because the controls are so simple, even Drummer can operate it...  STRAIGHT TO JAIL.

Shoulders?-Stomach!