Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,384
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:24:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mr Bean: Youtuber

Started by marquis_de_sad, January 05, 2020, 09:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil_A

Watching these makes me feel like I'm having subliminal coded instructions implanted in my mind through the medium of Bean. The Beanchurian Candidate.

thenoise

I don't know if I'm overtired or just have a terrible sense of humour, but I laughed throughout 'pizza Bean'. Absolutely wonderfully, woefully, brilliantly awful on every level.

idunnosomename

cup of tea and pizza bean are the only ones worth watching I think. maybe the excellent one. but pizza bean is seriously crazy shit, and i bet they had a right laugh in the tiger aspect office when the animator showed everyone the render

that said, i wouldn't be surprised if Tiger Aspect totally outsource all this YouTube shit to a third party rather than hiring people

Bad Ambassador

Billy

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on January 07, 2020, 10:57:44 AM
The other night we were out for a curry and my friend accused me of lifting my entire sense of humour from Mr. Bean's Diary. I thought about it and he's right. I still think it's funny to start letters with 'How are you? I am fine.'

There's a good bit where it's inexplicably blank for a few weeks and then you get an entry 'FOUND DIARY'

The moment when that book turned from "haha funny" to "utter masterpiece" was when I was casually looking at the back of it and realised the significance of the raffle ticket.

idunnosomename

i think i need mr beans diary like I need the adam and joe book. i treasure my Fast Show book

madhair60

Mr Bean's Diary is the finest comedy tie-in book ever produced.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: madhair60 on January 07, 2020, 09:57:56 PM
Mr Bean's Diary is the finest comedy tie-in book ever produced.

Big man there storming in with the claim

idunnosomename

it should also be said that the first 9 Mr Bean episodes are fucking amazing bits of classic comedy, with some incredibly well done physical routines with hilarious punchlines that all too often get dismissed as stupid British man gurning, the like of which unfortunately this YouTube channel promotes

alan nagsworth

Pizza Bean is better though

idunnosomename

Pizza Bean is the 2020s Library of Alexandria. All shall bow to Pizza Bean.

non capisco

Imagine watching Pizza Bean eight times in a row then following it up with the first episode of Mr Bean where he slowly constructs a sandwich on a bench while Angus Deayton makes a face. You'd get the bends.

alan nagsworth

I really hope this person is serious because it reads far too close to something you'd find in Achewood or On Cinema. I'm reading it in Gregg Turkington's voice.

idunnosomename

imagine Joker movie but with Bean

alan nagsworth

He would be good at doing the dancing.

marquis_de_sad

"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Pizza Bean"

ajsmith2

Have the Pizzagaters got ahold of this yet?

Cardenio I

לירון ביטון
4 months ago
This great song bean!
Thats need to be the song of the year
I wish you good luck

H-O-W-L

purlieu

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on January 07, 2020, 10:57:44 AM
There's a good bit where it's inexplicably blank for a few weeks and then you get an entry 'FOUND DIARY'
As a kid, the cleverness of this blew my mind.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: purlieu on January 11, 2020, 12:06:55 PM
As a kid, the cleverness of this blew my mind.

Same. Another bit that stuck with me was when he managed to get one up on a love rival and wrote "VENGEANCE" in mad giant letters.

H-O-W-L

I re-read it this morning since my copy came in the post and it's quite a quick read. Such a clever little book, and it plays on the medium of being a book very well if you ask me. I think it stands the test of time, although, and I am loathe to say this because I'm usually the first one to tell cunts that say this to shut their mouth, but I believe in the post-incel world a mainstream company wouldn't willingly print it, because Bean gets very weird and obsessive about Irma Gobb.

That said though I don't think it's nasty in that regard. His ideas for revenge, including dropping two literal tons of horse shit on a bunch of dog walkers using a home-made Mini Cooper flying machine and a bedsheet delivery system are so outlandish but meticulous that they don't lose their humor value in the least.

I also love the passages where he discovers "alcohol is great" on one page, his writing slides into incomprehensible shite, and then the next page over it's just beveryquietdon'tmoveatalldon'tmakeanynoisedon'tturnonanylights.