Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:56:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cleaning the lav

Started by popcorn, January 06, 2020, 05:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Someone's made an awfully big mess in there again. Who's going to deal with it this time? Not me again I can promise you.

Fishfinger

Invent the Future. Be the Next. Introducing... GREY BIN BOT. It will shovel shit from your toilet and/or anus into a bag. #GBB

idunnosomename

Rob Halford considers rewrite

Sebastian Cobb

Might see if I can hose it off with the piss chisel before anything too strenuous.

Fishfinger

I meant BROWN BIN BOT #BBB. Sorry if I helped to destroy the planet.

Glebe

Been poking the brush down for half an hour, it's still not shifting!

seepage

just paint over the top with Aldi suntan cream. Depending on the depth of the damage you might get another 5 or 6 goes before you have to replace the bowl.

pancreas

It was Ferris. I saw him eating an entire 2kg terrine of chicken liver parfait.

Ferris

You saw nothing if you know what's good for you. Be a shame if we all found out who clogged it last time.

38 boiled eggs. That's all I'm saying. Pray I don't say anymore, pancs.

canadagoose

Gonna clean it witih some tomato ketchup and orange juice, who's with me?

Ferris

Nobody. On your own there pal.

pancreas

Quote from: canadagoose on January 07, 2020, 04:50:42 PM
Gonna clean it witih some tomato ketchup and orange juice, who's with me?

Why would you offer to do this unless you had clogged it up yourself following a meal of about 38 boiled eggs?

canadagoose

Quote from: pancreas on January 07, 2020, 04:55:00 PM
Why would you offer to do this unless you had clogged it up yourself following a meal of about 38 boiled eggs?
I can vouch for about 27 eggs but the rest of them is a mystery, I'm afraid.

Ferris

Well there were 3 dozen and a couple spare when I left the room. I won't describe the scene I came back to, but I won't take the blame for it either.

pancreas

Who leaves 38 boiled eggs in the bathroom?

Ferris

Not me after last time. Honestly, you try and do something nice for people and they throw it back in your face shit it back in your lav.

Sebastian Cobb

Toilets are like dreadlocks, you leave them long enough and they clean themselves.

Glebe

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 07, 2020, 07:45:40 PMToilets are like dreadlocks, you leave them long enough and they clean themselves.