Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,351
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:55:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Computer games they should have

Started by Replies From View, January 08, 2020, 08:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

They could have a pac man that eats all the dots on the whole screen while ghosts come.

Maybe make a few films into computer games such as Jurassic Park, ET and Woody Allen's Sleeper.

A red plumber I don't know, like a tennis style game called Pong or something like this.

They could try having a red plumber maybe

Tomb Raider or something along those lines

A red plumber and he has to expend substantial physical energy jumping over stuff and on other stuff and if he gets the timing wrong it goes like "no you lost a life, go back into hardship" or what have you

Maybe a blue dog thing that collects holes

Red plumber

Tv shows like pink panther and rhubarb and custard

What else?

Glebe

Goose Goings-On! - In which you must get Goosey to hoard as many eggs as poss in the hatchery! But watch out! - Farmer Gumption's on your tail! 1-2 Players.

PlanktonSideburns

finally, after a frankly ludicrous and whimsical first post, some good ideas

how bout a game where you press a button, and people of various regional russian accents say the word 'hedgehog'?

Replies From View

I've had an idea about a red plumber.  Give me a few days and I'll try fleshing it out.

evilcommiedictator

They should have one with a gun. Then they can make a sequel where there is more than one gun, then the finale where you can shoot the gun at another gun

Captain Z

They should have one where you have to commit what the Americanese refer to as grand theft auto. They could call it "Car Robber".

NoSleep

Have a game where you throw a dice: "Three!"

Pingers

One where you get to drone murder anyone you want because your penis looks upsetting and the Muslims fucked up your hair

Replies From View

Quote from: NoSleep on January 08, 2020, 11:57:21 AM
Have a game where you throw a dice: "Three!"

Would there be any other numbers on this "dice"?

NoSleep

It's a computer simulation of a dice so it doesn't really have any sides to count. Or numbers.

Replies From View

Quote from: NoSleep on January 08, 2020, 12:15:53 PM
It's a computer simulation of a dice so it doesn't really have any sides to count. Or numbers.

If truth be told I was kind of punching above my weight when I asked that question anyway because I don't actually know what numbers are.

NoSleep

Maybe have a series of games where you have to guess the number. You could number each game accordingly.

A dog eats snakes to poo out a rocket. Travels to the moon. More snakes.

Skeleton has to perform dances for a malevolent king to win back his wife's shins.

Dex Sawash

One where you pick up the controller and now it is tomorrow and you smell bad and haven't eaten.

Ferris

This might be worse than the "hats" thread I stopped myself from posting.

...nah this is pretty good actually

popcorn

Imagine if they made a computer game where you could do anything.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: popcorn on January 08, 2020, 01:07:35 PM

Nah that's a real one, it's called Brian Lara Cricket 99

NoSleep

Quote from: popcorn on January 08, 2020, 01:07:35 PM

Literally?

In one of the Grand Auto ones you could eat loads of cheeseburgers and get fat. But imagine a game where you could eat lots of cheeseburgers and get really ripped.

WELL IMAGINE NO LONGER THANKS TO JOE WICKS' LEAN IN 15: THE GAME!

Head Gardener

Pingers

Celebrity Paedo Hunter, where you get to corner people like Nick Cohen in alleyways, pin them against a wall and go "WELL, DID YOU??"  You can collect paedo hunting kit like a Biro and John Leslie's address book.

idunnosomename

You just type stuff about poo and farts into a little box then press submit

Sonic the Hedgehog, but instead of running about he's just sat down, listlessly tossing rings onto his stinking erection.

the

White dot goes to the olympics

Blow Football '96

Haircut game

NoSleep