Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:55:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tom Scharpling's Grown Ups 3

Started by robotam, January 08, 2020, 07:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robotam

Tom Scharpling wrote a script for Grown Ups 3 and it's pretty fun.

http://www.grownups3script.com/

Tom Scharpling is the host of the best show and is a funny guy.
If you don't have time for a movie script he also did some tweets I like.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Strike One

The best show is  great and people on here already talk about it sometimes.

Thursday

Do you need to have seen the first two grown ups to get this?

robotam

No. just google search the posters. Maybe watch the trailers

robotam

Famous Mortimer

He also wrote (and performed along with the video, apparently) a version of "Road House" which some kind soul synced up with the movie and put on Myspleen (but it's had no seeders for years).

Sorry to digress from Scharpling, but there was an unlikelyilly good podcast a few years ago called The Worst Idea in the World which I ended up really enjoying...two acerbic and likeable New Zealand comedians met up every friday for a year I think it was to watch grownups 2 and then talk about it afterwards. The comedy stemmed from how familiar they got with the film and all the many aspects they dissected within it, as well as how determined they got in seeing the concept through. Might listen to it again actually.

I've never seen grownups 2 but feel like I have from listening to a fair few episodes of that podcast. Will read the grownups 3 script now!

madhair60

Nowhere Man

Sorry to say I wasn't aware of who he was but i'm just mostly relieved to see that they're not making a Grown Ups 3, phew! Seeing the first one with friends was one of the most awful movie experiences I can remember enduring.