Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,209
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:36:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Going on my computer

Started by popcorn, January 09, 2020, 11:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Guys,

Unfortunately I'm going to have to ask you all to stop going on my computer.

I know everyone looks forward to going on my computer. But some of you (I am not going to say who) have not been looking after my computer when you go on it.

The websites that some people have been going on are not appropriate.

The things that have been printed out are not appropriate.

The conversations some people have had on chat websites are not appropriate.

Additionally, often when I want to use my computer I find that one of you is going on it, even though we agreed on a clear time table. Sometimes after dinner I have barely been able to go on my own computer.

I'm sorry about this but I think I made the rules of going on my computer quite clear.

Replies From View

I have been using an obsolete paint programme on your computer behind your back, and I am going to keep doing it.  If you uninstall it I am just going to keep reinstalling it so fuck you.

Mate it's so obsolete that it uses monochromatic patterns instead of colours.  Sometimes I leave it there for other people to see and they assume you use it and you have become a laughing stock in this local area.  I am glad!

Glebe

I was playing Microsoft Chess on it earlier and I accidentally deleted some important files. Sorry!