Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:38:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Top of the Pops : 2020

Started by daf, January 09, 2020, 02:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jollity

They have a clean "Boris Johnson is a sausage roll" version for the radio and people of gentle sensibilities (and presumably to poke very mild fun at LadBaby). I'm not sure what they do about the name of the band, though.

They'd just announce the censored title and have the band name on screen as K****

How did they handle "Fuck It" by Eamon being Number 1 in 2004?

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: Chriddof on December 25, 2020, 09:34:00 PM
I know they didn't play Kunt recently on Radio 1 because the Tory party control the BBC they thought it was unsuitable for radio. What did they say about it this week, seeing as it was smack bang in the middle of the Top 10 rundown?

Why don't you tell us?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000qp8x

Quote from: daf on December 25, 2020, 08:47:29 PM
The Top Ten Worst Hit Songs of 2020

Saw that, the only song I'd even heard of, never mind heard, was the number one. And that was probably via Todd in the Shadows himself.

So easy to avoid this stuff now. :SlightlyQuizicalLookingEmoji:

dissolute ocelot

Did they get Shakey on Xmas TOTP? Is this the highest percentage of Xmas songs in the top ten ever? Ten out of ten if you count novelty/sausagemeat?

Actually I was wondering why AJ Tracey keeps bigging up Ladbroke Grove. Isn't it full of Tories?

non capisco

Quote from: daf on December 25, 2020, 08:47:29 PM
The Top Ten Worst Hit Songs of 2020

Cheers for this daf, spent the evening watching some more of Todd In The Shadows' videos. Enjoying his dry style. There's a good one on the abominable car crash that is The Clash's 'Cut The Crap' album, possibly the worst record I've ever bought (15p from the late lamented Beano's in Croydon. They saw me coming.)

Captain Z

I was already amusing myself with the idea of confusing LadBaby and DaBaby, I now I find out there's a Lil Baby too.

daf