Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:41:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

caveat

Started by madhair60, January 10, 2020, 01:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Yeah we have conducted a full fire safety audit of the premises and rate it a unanimous "outstanding" with the single minor caveat that the extinguishers present on site actually shoot gasoline instead of fire retardant foam

Yeah we have conducted a full investigation into alleged abuse at Rhyl Sea Life Centre and returned a unanimous conclusion of "exemplary" standards of care, with the single minor caveat that one of the managers walks around the building every night calling the sharks cunts

madhair60

Yeah after extensive interviews with the rest of the staff we have no reason not to lift your probation early taking into account the minor caveat that you frequently come to work with a fat hard-on and spend 80% of your hours talking about it

pancreas

Yeah we've got excellent reports about your performance as a pharmacist with the single minor caveat that you've not been filling any prescriptions and instead taking all the drugs yourself.

Chollis

yes the other teachers have been nothing short of effusive in their praise for you with the small caveat of your having gay sex with the children but I'm happy to give you the benefit of the doubt on that and offer you the job full time

Neville Chamberlain

The Air Line Pilots Association is delighted with your performance, with the minor caveat that you flew to Vanuatu when you should have flown to Vilnius and mistook the main street in Bishop's Stortford for the runway at Stansted Airport on 263 separate occasions.