Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:30:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2020

Started by dr beat, January 12, 2020, 01:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Quote from: druss on October 13, 2020, 06:28:21 PM
Assuming everyone has a price, how much do we think it would cost to ask Rob Walker to introduce him as AIDS Murphy? If I won the lottery it would be number one on my list.

I'd just bribe the sound guy to change AIDS's walk-on music from Disco Inferno to this:

https://youtu.be/Prhi3_Nvt3U

Cahill vs Riggins on now. Fresh meat vs gammon. Come on James, you rosy-cheeked baby of the baize.

Blue Jam

Lovely Ding is looking trim.

Blue Jam

Robbo clawing back against Combing Strategies in the final. Trump had a strong start but is now falling apart like his hair.

Blue Jam

Ohhhhh no:

https://wst.tv/murphy-on-the-mic/

QuoteDespite his priorities being firmly fixed on the baize for the time being, AIDS admits he may pursue broadcasting as a career on a more permanent basis after he hangs up his cue.

Anyway, Champion of Champions on Bazzavision this week, motherfuckers.

Menu

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 03, 2020, 11:06:40 AM
Ohhhhh no:

https://wst.tv/murphy-on-the-mic/

Anyway, Champion of Champions on Bazzavision this week, motherfuckers.

Surprised this hasn't been posted before now: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/54831548

I've watched snooker for over 30 years, I don't recall a 'distracting' incident before this year's World Championships. Since then there's been at least 12 in every match. Are they actual occurrences or double-bluffs or what? The fuck are they going on about?

Blue Jam

Watching the Norn Iron Open now, live from... Milton Keynes. The players must be so fucking bored of MK by now. Ronnie couldn't even be arsed to go to that excellent nail bar for another of their impressive manicures.

Surprisingly tense second-round match between Ronjo and Elliott Slessor on now.

Blue Jam

Love Mark Williams' lockdown beard:

He looks almost as grown-up as his mate Jackson Page.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

He has found a way to disguise his jowls (Wales fattest thin man, remember).

Now he needs to grow beards on his gunt and eyelids.

jobotic

Fuck is he wearing?

Blakes 7 finished years ago.

Blue Jam

The way the beard projects it's like a pseudo-chin, and I bet Mark Williams has always wanted a chin.

Blue Jam

After having to socially distance himself from his beloved Ding yesterday Ronnie now has to face Ali UKIP Carter.

Ronnie looks like he forgot to brush his hair this morning but his Hoxton fin still looks better than Ali Carter's barnet. Brexit Nathan Barley has got a proper Jimmy McGill combover developing here.

Blue Jam

Aaarrrggghh fuck I'd forgotten how much I hate Ali Carter's fucking face.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Can't believe Ronnie got in the news for farting

Blue Jam

Very fitting as we might get a Ronnie/Trump final.

Blue Jam

I bet Ding never farts.

buttgammon

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 21, 2020, 05:02:38 PM
I bet Ding never farts.

Pie-induced constipation so severe nothing can pass.

Blue Jam

I like Ronnie's Casio F-91W. Looks like he managed to get to Argos before they went kaput.

Menu

Ugh I hate farting. And people laughing about farting. So grim.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Menu on November 22, 2020, 12:24:40 AM
Ugh I hate farting. And people laughing about farting. So grim.

Farting mate

Farting

Farts

FARTS MATE

Yeahhhh

Menu

Blue Jam

I don't know why Ronnie blamed the ref when he could have just blamed the ghost of Bill Werbeniuk.

Final at 2pm today. Ronnie vs Trump.

Blue Jam

Oops, it started at 1pm, sorry. Just saw Combing Strategies take a tense opening frame.

Blue Jam

Ronnie picking his nose with the corner of his face cloth and then examining the contents, the dirty minger.

Only two frames in, good tense match this. Ronjo has got some catching up to do.

Blue Jam

Ronnie being erratic here. Insisted on a retake on what was actually quite an easy shot for Trump, pretty much handing him the frame. Now he has yet to concede despite needing about nine snookers.

Insert your own joke about how it should be Trump refusing to concede here.

Blue Jam

Evening session now. Kicking off with at least the third frame which Ronnie has refused to concede despite needing a ridiculous number of snookers. Proper Ali Carter behaviour here.

I have changed allegiance now, I want Trump to win, Ronnie is just taking the piss and doesn't deserve this.

Morrison Lard

Aye, he's being a twat here.
Pundits and commentators should be calling it out for exactly what it is, not just laughing it off as lolRonnie.

Blue Jam

81-0 down now in the tenth frame and still playing on. And also playing like he really doesn't give a fuck.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Morrison Lard on November 22, 2020, 07:36:05 PM
Aye, he's being a twat here.
Pundits and commentators should be calling it out for exactly what it is, not just laughing it off as lolRonnie.

Eurosport pundits suggesting that it's because Ronnie hasn't been able to practice much so is seeing this as an opportunity to get some much-needed table time. Bollocks, he owns a fucking private snooker club with four or five tables. I could understand if they were talking about one of the lower-ranked players who can't afford to install a snooker room at home and who have been unable to get down the club during the pandemic, but even then it would be dickish behaviour.

Morrison Lard

Yeah, the practice thing is absolute bollocks.

I just don't think he believed he could beat Judd Trump in this final,
so he's just playing half-arsed and fucking around as some sort of consolation if he loses.