Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:04:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2020

Started by dr beat, January 12, 2020, 01:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

I wonder what Ronnie's blood pressure is now.

druss

Has there ever been a more disliked and dis-likeable snooker player than Ali Carter?

imitationleather

Flouncer

He manages to be even more charmless than Quinten "rape charge" Hann.

Blue Jam

Peter Ebdon is Ali Carter's dad.

Blue Jam

Stuart Bingham's dad is Cinnabon Gene.

Flouncer

Carter's NEVER GONNA AMOUNT TO NUFFIN

druss

Carter's face is doing it for me.

imitationleather

Don't worry Carter, we're still leaving at the end of the month.

Flouncer

He could hardly bring himself to shake Bingham's hand. Beautiful.

sevendaughters

Second chance at life and he's shitter in this go around

BlodwynPig

pigamus

Well that must have been some turnaround. It was unwatchable piss a few hours ago.

Blue Jam

Nah, that was a cracking final. Especially as UKIP lost.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 19, 2020, 10:48:23 PM
Nah, that was a cracking final. Especially as UKIP lost.

The bits i saw were awful. Only returned half way through that last frame to see Bingham approximating a decent snooker player

Blue Jam

I liked seeing Jimmy White emerge to stand next to Carter at the end. I bet they were comparing their hair transplants.

shoulders

Flouncer

I had a dream last night that John Higgins died - it was so compelling that when I woke up I had to check to see if it had happened. I just want that on record in case it proves to be some sort of premonition and actually comes to pass.

Blue Jam

Anyone watching the German Masters on Eurosport now? Luca Brecel and Judd Trump now tied at 2-2 in the battle of the non-regulation bow ties.

Judd has some bizarre balding bouffant going on- thickening spray at the front, but nothing to thicken at the back.

Brecel in a nice shirt and still looking badass bald. Watch and learn, Judd, watch and learn.

Blue Jam

Amazing shot from Judd there, escaping a safety by swerving round the yellow- and getting the pot.

Cracking match this, more of you feckers need to go and get a b@rgain subscription to Eurosport.

bgmnts

I want those joggers to be fair.

Blue Jam

Joggers? I know Mark Williams is on another table right now but even he isn't that dressed-down.

bgmnts

Fuck sake forgot to quote the post... him on the table putting the blue into the middle pocket in those amazing vibrant whateverthefuck they were.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Flouncer on January 30, 2020, 07:53:01 PM
I had a dream last night that John Higgins died - it was so compelling that when I woke up I had to check to see if it had happened. I just want that on record in case it proves to be some sort of premonition and actually comes to pass.

You are bang on, in the future John Higgins has died.

He trips over a mal-coveted pie.

Blue Jam

Quote from: bgmnts on January 30, 2020, 09:19:19 PM
Fuck sake forgot to quote the post... him on the table putting the blue into the middle pocket in those amazing vibrant whateverthefuck they were.

Alas, that specific design has sold out, but knock yourself out here and get a similar pair:

https://www.myoddballs.com/collections/pyjamas

They've got a sale on, some of the proceeds will go to cervical and testicular cancer charities AND you'll get a free bobble hat or umbrella!

Mark, you total legend.

Oh look, they do officially-licensed Rugby League pants as well! I like these guys.

bgmnts

YES! Cheers. I'll now get to dress like Mark Williams, like i've always wanted.

Blue Jam

Robbie Williams (no, not that one before you lot start with the Take That jokes) close to knocking John Higgins out (EDIT: OR IS HE...). Glorious stuff.

EDIT 2: YES, HE IS. BYE-BYE GAMMON CHIN.

bgmnts

Knocking him out of the snooker? Disappointed.

Flouncer

Perhaps the death of Higgins in my dream was symbolic of the end of his career, precipitated by the thrashing he received this very evening. In future I'll be sure to put bets on according to my snooker dreams. I would imagine you'd have got a decent price on are Robbie to win that match. I had no idea that Higgins was playing today (or that there was a tournament on).

Blue Jam

Cor, Dotty just stole the third frame from under Judd's nose and then came close to taking the fourth. Judd getting a bit nawtier now though.

Nice to hear beautiful Marcel addressing the crowd in German too.