Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:09:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2020

Started by dr beat, January 12, 2020, 01:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Kylo vs Robbo tonight. Tasty. Though I'd like to see Dotty win this whole thing now.

Kylo must be knackered, even though his victory over Trump must have been sweeeeeet. Anyone know how their supposed rivalry kicked off or is it a mystery?

Blue Jam

Awww, poor Kylo, well-played.

I've always had Robbo down as a great bunch of lads but I think I'll be #TeamDotty tomorrow.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

#OperationTurdflush votes to release the hounds. Release the hounds! Do anything. How is the Scots golem still operating?

druss

Both a great bunch of lads tomorrow, two of the best bunch of lads in snooker.

Blue Jam

Great close match this. Dotty snatched away the second frame in style. Both Dotty and Robbo seem to be having a top laugh out there too. After the complete cunt-off that was the Masters this is nice to see.

Blue Jam

This table is effing mental.

Blue Jam

Robbo missing the green like it's Barnsley in the satnav.

Blue Jam

Yes, GWAAAAAARN DOTT.

The rest of you, get ITV4 on NOW, this is mental.

bgmnts

What are Dott's and Robertson's walk on music? Just so I know who to support here.

"Mental scenes!"

Tune into them both playing safeties. Fucksake.

Blue Jam

Dotty came back from 9-5 behind, that's why! Every time it has looked like Robbo has had this in the bag Dotty has clawed it back. Pure psychological warfare.

druss

Ah that should be that though.

bgmnts

Fucked now. Don't like Robertson, he reminds me of John Tracy from Thunderbirds.

druss

druss

Blue Jam

Quote from: bgmnts on February 09, 2020, 10:51:06 PM
Fucked now. Don't like Robertson, he reminds me of John Tracy from Thunderbirds.

Awww, Robbo's alright, the endearing Warhammer nerd.

druss

Dott dream it's over :(.

bgmnts

Unsure why Dott didn't pot that red into the middle right pocket and set himself up for the pink.

I'm not a professional snooker player though.

druss

Dott sounds like he has the attitude of a loser which is a shame.

He's won more World Championships than Jimmy White.

Blue Jam

I love that triangular tunnel of neon lights the players have to walk through. It looks just like they're on Stars In Their Eyes:

bgmnts

Whilst that is one of the funniest comedy moments ever, I hate it. It's so barry hearn.

It' snooker, not fucking darts. Are they going to have bikini babes come accompany them out to the table soon?

Blue Jam

To be fair, Bazza did do away with the darts walk-on girls.

The jingle on that trustatrader.com ad on ITV4 also reminds me of Bill Decker on Stars With Eyes.

Blue Jam

Over on Eurosport Joe Johnson and Dave Hendon were just talking about how Ronnie may have to enter the Snooker Shootout because he needs the RAAANKIN' POINTS, MAAAAAAAAAATE.

Not had this one yet have we:

https://youtu.be/rybunO89cfw

bgmnts

I love incredibly talented sports stars who are utterly contemptuous of the sport the play.

Blue Jam

Kylo just made a maximum!

Blue Jam

Would be nice to see Kylo and Jack Lisowski meet in the semis:

druss

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 11, 2020, 01:57:05 PM
Over on Eurosport Joe Johnson and Dave Hendon were just talking about how Ronnie may have to enter the Snooker Shootout because he needs the RAAANKIN' POINTS, MAAAAAAAAAATE.

Not had this one yet have we:

https://youtu.be/rybunO89cfw
He is a very strange human.

Blue Jam

He was probably just high on running and nutrition...

Meanwhile in Cardiff, Kylo Ren must be getting sick of decides but he got through that one against young Jackson Page in the end. Commiserations to that poor bearded craft beer barman.

Blue Jam