Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:32:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2020

Started by dr beat, January 12, 2020, 01:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Quote from: imitationleather on August 03, 2020, 08:52:25 PM
It's really depressing to see the contrast between the photo they use of Anthony McGill for the match stats card and what he actually looks like.

He has had a very rough couple of years.

McGill actually looks better now he has grown out the remains of his hair. The Ginger Heisenberg look he briefly adopted really didn't suit him.

Norton Canes

Norton Canes

McGill returns the compliment 

Blue Jam

Did you see Williams vs McManus the other night? It was like a knockabout on a table in a working men's club. Or a Seniors match. Same thing really.

imitationleather

Anthony McGill feeling brill.

ollyboro

I must admit that I like Little Lisowski's confident demeanour. Considering he'll be as bald as a billiard ball within a matter of weeks.

ollyboro

What's everyone's ideal Ding fantasy? Mine would be non-penerative. We'd be naked and I'd be spooning Sleeping Beauty from behind. He'd have his Stamford gripped tightly in his soft hand and his snores would be as gentle as a hamster's breath. Ben Dover would be filming.

EOLAN

Lisowski so looks like someone else but can't place it. Kind of a cross between Mark Wahlberg and one of the younger crew from Peaky Blinders.

Blue Jam

I think Lisowski looks like a less craggy version of Martin Freeman.

Blue Jam

Quote from: ollyboro on August 04, 2020, 12:42:46 AM
What's everyone's ideal Ding fantasy? Mine would be non-penerative.

Oh you'd have to be gentle with Ding wouldn't you? I think I'd just have him jump out of a giant Pukka Pie and sing "Happy Birthday Mr President".

Blue Jam

AIDS being gassed out by the luxuriantly quiffed Thailander on table 2.

druss

As bad as Covid has been this year, it would be a nice silver lining to defeat AIDS here today.

druss

Jan Verhaas looks bad ass this year.

Blue Jam

Covid rages on but that's one pandemic defeated.

Blue Jam

Quote from: druss on August 04, 2020, 11:24:33 AM
Jan Verhaas looks bad ass this year.

He does. It's also been good to see that Marcel Eckhardt, who will be the ref for the final, still looks like a member of a Kraftwerk tribute band. Get him a red shirt and some red lipstick, he'd look smashing.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

AIDS GONE

Shame more people couldn't see it happen right in front of them

But nevertheless: AIDS DOWN

imitationleather

That'll be him commentating on every match now.

Puce Moment

These young bucks are making my day. AIDS defeated and dejected as he retreats to his grief hole to watch Mrs Brown Boys to cheer him up.

Puce Moment

Quote from: ollyboro on August 03, 2020, 11:51:58 PMI must admit that I like Little Lisowski's confident demeanour. Considering he'll be as bald as a billiard ball within a matter of weeks.

The vultures are circling his head greedily. I'll give him another 24 months and he will be shaving that shit off.

Blue Jam

I noticed Shaun Murphy doing the elbow bump with Noppon. Oh AIDS, it's all about the little Namaste bow now, do keep up.

These tall elegant Thai lads with their full heads of  immaculate hair are too classy for this sport. They need to form their own breakaway league with Marco Fu and Zhou Yuelong and the other dapper chappies. David Gilbert too if he keeps his sock game up. They could have Marcel as ref for all matches.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What happened to 'The Preston Potter', McCulloch? Burberry waistcoats etc..

I mean, I assume he is doing time for violent sex offences but maybe it is something unlikely?

Puce Moment

QuoteMcCulloch is a regular pundit for William Hill and can be heard in their shops previewing Snooker tournaments and as a regular in-studio guest on their In-Play Radio service.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ah, even worse than a residivist sex offender.

ollyboro

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

Cor. Allen was still belly-flopping onto the table despite needing three snookers, then kept on going after potting the cue ball and needing four. Da iawn, Jamie.

Puce Moment

I really miss Hazel :-(

I don't like any of these presenters. In fact, they are horrid.

Blue Jam

I'm missing Hazel too. It's really saying something when the best presenter they've got right now is Alan McManus.

Also has Stephen Hendry gone a bit Simon Cowell in the face? He's looking a bit like a novelty cushion of himself. I think he might have gone and got some fillers and botox the minute the beauty salons reopened.

Blue Jam

Ronnie says he knows how Prince William feels:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/53638395

No you don't, Ronnie. You are the least bald snooker player out there. The only snooker player who knows how Prince William feels is Judd Trump.