Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:25:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Nirvan(n)a the Band the Show

Started by madhair60, January 13, 2020, 11:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Honestly, if you don't watch this, you are a cunt. I think it's on All4 still and it's seminal. One of the funniest, sweetest, best-made things in years. The episode "The Bean" is like top ten TV episodes ever shit. Fuck, I'm angry that you don't like it

alan nagsworth

Every time this crops up on the front page of CC my fuckin heart leaps at the thought of season 3 suddenly being announced, so fuck you for that.

It is utterly stupendous though and anyone here who's fallen in love with work from the likes of Nathan Fielder or Jon Glaser (and I know there's many who have) are sincerely missing out if they haven't seen this show yet. Miraculously good comedy. Joyous, beautiful, touching, expertly crafted. The "first impressions" opening scene of the first episode will win you over instantly.

madhair60

alan nagsworth

A friend bought me this mug for my birthday last year. Fucking look at it mate why would you ever drink your fresh bean from anything else ever again?

madhair60