Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:34:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Does anyone here NOT know Daniel Day Lewis personally?!

Started by Replies From View, January 14, 2020, 05:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

It seems like every fucker in this joint went to school, church or town with him during their formative years.  Surely I can't be the only one who didn't?!

popcorn

We are no longer on speaking terms - frankly you are better off.

Replies From View

popcorn

Honestly? The belching.

Anyone who knows DDL (ie - everyone but Replies From View) knows what he's like with food. He eats incredibly quickly - I saw him eat an entire burrito (large) in under a minute. Then, while everyone else is working their way through their meal at a normal rate, he belches solidly for 15-20 minutes.

It's not normal belching either - sometimes it's almost like gagging or choking. He makes gurgling noises, loud ones. It's honestly really really unpleasant.

Replies From View

But you guys still endlessly go on about him like he's the bees' knees; how come?!

Replies From View

popcorn

Quote from: Replies From View on January 14, 2020, 10:37:29 PM
And what were they?!

They're not normal blowjobs - sometimes it's almost like gagging or choking. He makes gurgling noises, loud ones. It's honestly really really unpleasant.

Kryton

Replies From View

I can fully understand you despising him but the entire operation of this forum for the last 12 years or so has been about keeping Daniel Day Lewis in prime shape for various acting roles by making sure he eats properly and uses pairs of 2kg hand weights safely.

Only this morning you were heaping praise on the man and piling up thick lascivious commentary regarding how handsome he is with the facial hair going right around to the front.

Which is it?!