Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,492
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:24:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

This Candle Smells Like My Vagina

Started by Pingers, January 15, 2020, 07:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingers

Good ol' Gwyneth Paltrow is at it again, except this time she's been at it wiv a caaandle

I'm not clear whether it's meant to smell specifically of her own chuff or chuffs in general. If hers, any self-respecting Trading Standards Officer will be wanting to bury their face in her vagina to satisfy themselves.   

that it's not a false claim.

tourism

Run it under the tap and it'll be as good as new.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

And she's not had the nouse to market it under the name The Cuntdle? Dozy cow.

Doomy Dwyer

Gwyneth's got form for this sort of caper. I once bougt a cd that sounded like her cunt. Chris, I think his name was. Straight down the British Heart Foundation with the item and never looked back.

Butchers Blind

Danger Man

QuoteThe candle has "a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent" derived from "geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed."

No musk???

Neville Chamberlain

Does it have a slight hint of poo (if you go round far enough)?

If she doesn't release a smega-flavoured natural cheese as part of her Goop range then I'm crying sexism

Buelligan

samadriel

Buelligan

I'm sorry, I ordered Teen Spirit.  I'm sending it back.

Blumf

But can she blow out candles with her foo-foo?

I'll wait for the Yankee Candle CEO flavoured candle to be released. Sure it'll be just as good.

Buelligan

It's far better to light the candle than to curse the lack of fish (or bicycles)

the

The only smell I'm getting from this 'story' is cocaine.

Pingers

I'm a fan of the smell and taste of vaginas, but I can't say I've ever experienced bergamot or cedar absolutes. If I did want to recreate the olfactory experience, for £58 I could get a fair bit of Guinness and that Mexicana cheese they have now, with the added bonus of being able to consume it afterwards.

Blumf

Quote from: Buelligan on January 15, 2020, 11:43:14 AM

It's far better to light the candle than to curse the lack of fish (or bicycles)

Ahhh, the Biblical tale of the feeding of the 52%, Bastards 14:13-21

Pingers

As the owner of Europe's largest bergamot farm, I detect Replies From View's hand in this.

Jittlebags

If you were a devotee of alternative medicine, you could use a snatch scented candle in your ear candling treatments.

Buelligan

Quote from: Pingers on January 15, 2020, 12:04:48 PM
I'm a fan of the smell and taste of vaginas, but I can't say I've ever experienced bergamot or cedar absolutes.

May I suggest a used Earl Grey teabag and some shavings from a pencil sharpener?  Pop it up, just like a turkey.  If you're an artilleryman, use a handy drift to ram it home or a lucky sweep's brush might do at a pinch.  And Bob's your uncle, the poor person's Gwenny.

dissolute ocelot

Due to Gwyneth's fondness for vaginal steaming I imagine her front bottom smells like a well-cooked ham.

jobotic

It's not a very spiritual sounding name is it?

I'd have gone with I Dost Venture South

Kryton

Elon Musk is missing out on the real action.

ELON'S MUSK CANDLE. Smells like his unwashed balls and arse.

bgmnts

I wish vaginas smelt like basil to be honest.

Seriously though, I'd like to think only really stupid women are going to be affected by this. Its likely hardly any men will buy this, so hardly any men will go "hey why doesnt my wife's vagina smell like this" etc. And most women know what a vag should smell like.

Janie Jones

I, in contrast, have a vagina that smells like a candle (to paraphrase Baldrick)

This reminds me of the vagina beer from 4 years ago
https://pulptastic.com/craft-beers-are-so-2015/

Blumf

Quote from: bgmnts on January 15, 2020, 02:02:47 PM
I wish vaginas smelt like basil to be honest.

Bit too peppery for my tastes, how about rosemary?

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Jittlebags on January 15, 2020, 12:22:07 PM
If you were a devotee of alternative medicine, you could use a snatch scented candle in your ear candling treatments.

I'll sniff Gwyneth's vagina, if that's what she really wants. If it has come down to this, like we always knew it would. This most abject form of attention-seeking. Okay, I will get down on my hands and grubby little knees, and take scent of the vagina. I hope she's happy now.

samadriel

Quote from: Blumf on January 15, 2020, 02:23:24 PM
Bit too peppery for my tastes,
[Pepper Potts joke]
Quotehow about rosemary?
I'll have to vote no on rosemary; it's nice, but the delicious scent would make me too hungry around vaginas.

I hate to be 'that guy' but it's a question worth asking. What if a man advertised a brand of candles that smelled like the underside of his foreskin? Would the bespectacled art students be queuing up to lecture us about how the foreskin is a hugely stigmatised part of the body with lots of real life consequences and blah blah blah.