Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:47:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

This Candle Smells Like My Vagina

Started by Pingers, January 15, 2020, 07:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball

Isn't a candle a bit, um, phallic? Maybe she could produce an ash-tray or somesuch?

Beagle 2

I'm interested in buying one but only if she changes the name to GWYNNOS FANNY CANDLE

Dewt

Didn't even have the wit to make it smell of her tits so she could call it a Candle-à-la-bra

Dex Sawash

Something something the box it came in

Bazooka

Its good for people who are not keen on the stench of their partners bits, just light the candle and drip the hot wax all over, broken relationship fixed in an instance.

Blumf

Surely the scent of Gwyneth Paltrow's mimsy must be beige. Beige like her ex's music. Beige like a 40 year old accountant. Beige like a no spice Nando's chicken.

A subtle whiff of beige.

It probably smells like a bag of prawns out of Farmfoods. Totally insipid, but with just that hint of flavour to make you imagine and hope for something better.

pigamus

If a bloke were that good a hustler people would marvel at his nous. I don't like her, but I must confess to a sneaking admiration.

Kryton

'Oof what's that pong mate?'
'I'm afraid that's the smell of Gwyneth Paltrow's growler'.
'Ah right so it is'.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Kryton on January 16, 2020, 12:07:10 AM
'Oof what's that pong mate?'
'I'm afraid that's the smell of Gwyneth Paltrow's growler'.
'Ah right so it is'.

eat it daz

MiddleRabbit

Is Gwyneth's twat candle still a candle if it doesn't have a wick in it?  Right in it, mind.

idunnosomename

I wish they would bring back tags. Something about an Elton John/Kurt Cobain duet.

Buelligan

Fucking hell, do you not read posts or have you got me on ignore again?

Buelligan

Pingers

He says you can shove a candle up your chuff

Pingers

She says she does that anyway so it hardly counts as an insult, you imbécile

Fabian Thomsett

She could just buy some more batteries.

Dewt

Would like to be allowed into a Goop store just to pick up the display model, sniff it and exclaim to the room "It does! It smells like Gwyneth Paltrow's cunt!"

Buelligan

Do they have Goop stores?  It sounds a bit proletarian.  Goop can probably only be bought if you're invited up to some minor fucking dalai's place for a little social do, have some bancha and do a few stretches, like a Tuperware party for cunt FBPE silk's wives and life partners.  That sort of thing.

Pingers

This is more my budget

Also: sweaty minge. Mmmmm.

Butchers Blind

How do we know that the candle scent is actually that of Gwynnies down belows?  Could be any ladies foo foo smell.  The only way is to be tested on live TV like on Lorraine.  Mrs Kelly would have to get on her knees and have a really good sniff of Paltrow's lady garden and the give the thumbs up or down comparing it to the minge candle.

poodlefaker

Quote from: Buelligan on January 16, 2020, 09:39:08 PM
Do they have Goop stores?  It sounds a bit proletarian. 

Go-op. If you collect enough stamps you can get a set of wine glasses or a hair drier

Quote from: Pinball on January 15, 2020, 03:28:06 PM
Isn't a candle a bit, um, phallic? Maybe she could produce an ash-tray or somesuch?

How do you think she makes them?

idunnosomename

Maybe her growler smells like an extinguished birthday cake

Dewt

Quote from: Buelligan on January 16, 2020, 09:39:08 PM
Do they have Goop stores?  It sounds a bit proletarian.  Goop can probably only be bought if you're invited up to some minor fucking dalai's place for a little social do, have some bancha and do a few stretches, like a Tuperware party for cunt FBPE silk's wives and life partners.  That sort of thing.
I was going to say "oh you have no idea" but from your description it's clear that you have the exact idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vk28kbeddo