Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:59:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

This Candle Smells Like My Vagina

Started by Pingers, January 15, 2020, 07:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Travez

thread titles you can sing to "That's When I Reach For My Revolver"

samadriel

Or "All You Zombies" by The Hooters.

Buelligan

Quote from: Dewt on January 17, 2020, 02:31:26 PM
I was going to say "oh you have no idea" but from your description it's clear that you have the exact idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vk28kbeddo

Thanks.  I've had to report myself to Prevent now.

gilbertharding

Quote from: Dewt on January 17, 2020, 02:31:26 PM
I was going to say "oh you have no idea" but from your description it's clear that you have the exact idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vk28kbeddo

She sounds like Bobbi Flekman.

Buelligan

This will probably start a trend amongst all the gits. Launching your own 'vanity candle' seems like the sort of thing Russell Brand would do. I know he hasn't done it yet, but I am judging him for it anyway.

Dex Sawash

bgmnts

Quote from: Default to the negative on January 24, 2020, 03:49:28 PM
This will probably start a trend amongst all the gits. Launching your own 'vanity candle' seems like the sort of thing Russell Brand would do. I know he hasn't done it yet, but I am judging him for it anyway.

Internal Incense is my chosen company name.

Sebastian Cobb

I like the idea of those joke candles that start off smelling nice but transition into smelling like shit.

neardark

She's incapable of not being annoying.

bgmnts

Quote from: neardark on January 24, 2020, 10:49:11 PM
She's incapable of not being annoying.

You have to give Brad Pitt credit for summoning up tears at the thought of her decapitated head in a cardboarrd box.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quotethe candle has "a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent" derived from "geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed."

But that's not how any real vagina smells, said Smart, and Goop's description could cause distress or even damage to women.
I agree. I've just shoved all flowers and twigs up my chuff and now I can't get them back down again. curse you goop

Quote from: Head Gardener on February 01, 2020, 03:19:58 PM

I still would. Because I'm like Indiana Jones. There's no point in exploring Gwyneth's cunt unless there's a little bit of spice and danger involoved.