Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:21:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Whats the longest you've ever been stuck in traffic?

Started by Fry, January 15, 2020, 09:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Fry on January 15, 2020, 09:26:02 AM
Been sat on the M27 for almost an hour and am losing my mind sorry for the shit thread.

Serves you right for not replying to my messenger post

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I hope I don't sound prejudiced or anything, but I'm really surprised that SGM is a lorry driver.

Neville Chamberlain

I've been toying with the idea of becoming a lorry driver, too. Quite well paid, isn't it?

idunnosomename

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on January 16, 2020, 12:05:10 AM
Not if the engine is off.
i was gonna say that but what if you turn your engine off at a red light then piss about with your phone

Jockice

Not sure, but it was on the M62 on the journey from Carlisle to Sheffield a couple of days after Christmas a few years ago. I didn't time it but it seemed like years. It was shitty weather, I has a stinking cold, I'd heard that someone I knew had died earlier that day...so you can imagine the sheer joy I had sitting there not moving, especially when I realised that El Hadji Diouf was in the lane next to me.

I suppose it's marginally better than the time I shat myself in Glossop while making the same journey a few years late. But only marginally.

Replies From View

I have never been stuck in traffic because I am not a vehicle.

Sherringford Hovis

Replies From View

idunnosomename

Quote from: Bobtoo on January 17, 2020, 10:02:57 PM
You have to have the engine off and be safely parked.

https://www.gov.uk/using-mobile-phones-when-driving-the-law
unless people were getting out of their cars and walking about I wouldnt do it now. although if it's still in a cradle you could still make a CaB post within the law I guess