Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:17:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wan-King

Started by Head Gardener, January 15, 2020, 04:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Gardener

from today's Sun, Verily he is the King of Wanks - 7 up!

poo

Norton Canes

He could win it on a split decision

Head Gardener

Ray Travez

I'm not convinced by the science.

Head Gardener

see page 3 for further info

Head Gardener

Ray Travez

A quick google brought up this-

https://www.healthline.com/health/masturbation-and-testosterone#research

Quote from: wanking studyIn fact, a study published in 2001 found that refraining from masturbation for three weeks may cause a mild increase in T levels. Another study from 2003 found evidence that T levels may increase by nearly 150 percent seven days after you've stopped masturbating.

It's almost like this professionally and recreationally violent man has not thought this through.

Blumf

Quote from: Ray Travez on January 15, 2020, 05:29:15 PM
It's almost like this professionally and recreationally violent man has not thought this through.

Maybe he's playing a trick on his competitor, hoping for him to try this 'amazing' regime himself, whilst wily Tyson holds off on all that unpleasantness.

Epic Bisto

Is he pretending to be a 14 year old who's discovered his mum's brand new Index Extra catalogue?  Someone who regularly rubs one out 7 times a day over a long stretch of time can probably be pushed over by a light gust of wind.

Bennett Brauer

It truly is the noble art.

imitationleather

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Foreskin Fury
Raging Bell
Cocky VII

Cuellar

I'm older than Tyson Fury?! Cunt's a mess

idunnosomename

My penis will wear out from overuse!!!!

"What else is new?"

Bazooka

Pretty sure there is no rule stopping him from putting a tiny boxing glove on his rod,hammering one out so the glove flies off when he climaxes (spunk rocket) at 320 miles per hour and KO'ing Wilder in the first round.

idunnosomename

I wounded my willy wanking too much once

Shoulders?-Stomach!

This is why the phrase is 'furiously masturbating'.

SteveDave

Harry Badger

QuoteI'm going to kick that motherf***er's a**e all over the ring

You'd think he'd know that's not allowed under Queensbury rules.

Jockice

Wimp! I once had eight. I was in a hotel room in Budapest on my own with a virus that stopped me leaving it for several days. So I found that having one would get me a few hours sleep. So I spent one day in bed seeing how many I could do. I'm quite proud of the final figure. I never knew I had it in me quite frankly.

Operty1

Those last few must be a real grind to tug out, I wonder what the world record for a days tugging is?

Operty1

touchingcloth

Luqman from school's parents went away for a Saturday and he wanked to completion in every room of the house.

And 31, fuck me. He's had a bald paper round.

As good a time as any to post a bit of the other Tyson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk

This is how I feel when I get a ban from Barry Admin.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Jockice on January 15, 2020, 10:36:07 PM
Wimp! I once had eight. I was in a hotel room in Budapest on my own with a virus that stopped me leaving it for several days. So I found that having one would get me a few hours sleep. So I spent one day in bed seeing how many I could do. I'm quite proud of the final figure. I never knew I had it in me quite frankly.

I always thought that seven was when you hit the wank wall, where you literally can wank no more. The fact that you pushed it to the limit and managed eight shows that you're a contender and you have what it takes. Have you ever thought of wanking professionally?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Default to the negative on January 15, 2020, 10:46:01 PM
As good a time as any to post a bit of the other Tyson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk

This is how I feel when I get a ban from Barry Admin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izh4X1OfItg

QuoteI'm many things: I'm a convicted rapist; I'm a hell raiser; I'm a father, a loving father; I'm a semi-good husband.

poo

Ridiculous botty tug yesterday - just laughed at myself in the mirror when I was spunking.