Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:24:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dragon's Dogma

Started by Barry Admin, January 16, 2020, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

Having another bash at this, even though I can hardly ever complete RPGs. It's fucking great, isn't it? Capcom does Dark Souls, in a way. I'm playing it on Hard Mode so will likely get fucked off and bin it again soon, but for the meantime I'm really loving clambering about on Chimera's again.

It's awesome too hoe you can change your vocation and just start levelling up other skills instead. Cracking wee game.

Dewt

Bazooka

Yeah it's great minus the stamina system which is just horrid, same for Zelda BOTW.

Barry Admin

That's especially true how laborious the item management is. And I'm one of these awful cunts who hoards everything and uses almost nothing, so it's a constant issue.

Just a really charming game tho, only a few quid for Dark Arisen when it comes round in Xbox games.

The open world does look a bit sparse now, but I think the game still holds up really well, and I'm sure it's a blast on Switch.