Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,314
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:29:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Worst physical feeling (non-pain)

Started by Noonling, January 16, 2020, 12:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noonling

What is he worst physical feeling that isn't painful? Wet sand between your toes? An erection while hugging a friend? Needing a poo but (non-painfully) not being able to do one?

Konki

It's definitely vertigo.

Or your mum's cunt.

Buelligan

Hmm, good ones.

If we're leaving out emotions, probably wise, I'd have said squeezing a piece of dry sponge but the answers already given have shaken my certainty to a degree.

Norton Canes

Wooden ice cream spoonlet on inside of top lip

Buelligan

Oh, no, I like that.  Actually actively like it.  And the wooden taste of them and that weird taste they're mixed with of dried out waxy floury vanilla from the back of your gran's airing cupboard (a gwenny candle in the parlance of our times).

the

Being scorchingly thirsty and bursting for a piss at the same time. Uncomfortable and confusing

holyzombiejesus

Someone scrunching your knee and wet willies.

Neville Chamberlain

Digging my wife's hair out of the pipes under the sink.

Clacking a teaspoon against your teeth whilst eating a yogurt is pretty bad.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on January 16, 2020, 12:40:26 PM
Someone scrunching your knee and wet willies.

I preferred their second Peel session to their first.

machotrouts

Pins and needles – not pain, as such, but worse than any pain I have ever experienced. Just posting this to see if people go "ah, yes, of course, that extremely bad thing from which we all suffer to a similar extent" or "pins and needles are great you fucking weirdo" so I can determine whether it's normal or I have a serious circulation issue and my central nervous system is about to spontaneously combust and kill me

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

The (non-painful) stinging sensation of water going up your nose, e.g. when you jump in a swimming pool.

machotrouts

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on January 16, 2020, 01:13:45 PM
The (non-painful) stinging sensation of water going up your nose, e.g. when you jump in a swimming pool.

Good shout, but I wouldn't describe it as "stinging" at all. That must be specific to you, and sadly you will ultimately die of it

bgmnts

Ears popping when you yawn.
A sneeze being denied last minute.
That tiny bit of wee left in your knob that just doesnt come out.
Those weird itches that linger and cant find the source and rescratch it.
Pizza shits.

Quote from: machotrouts on January 16, 2020, 01:16:08 PM
Good shout, but I wouldn't describe it as "stinging" at all. That must be specific to you, and sadly you will ultimately die of it
Not before the pins and needles take you to grave.

pancreas

Urethral swab

Actually that's just painful

Small Man Big Horse

Rat on your face in the middle of the night.

Shaky

Leaving work and thinking about a work colleague while realising you're really only thinking about this work colleague because you spend all day with them and you sort of resent them haunting your post-work hours but you have to have a totally joyless wank anyway.

the

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on January 16, 2020, 01:25:03 PMRat on your face in the middle of the night.

Is that a... ah never mind.

Quote from: Shaky on January 16, 2020, 01:31:40 PMLeaving work and thinking about a work colleague while realising you're really only thinking about this work colleague because you spend all day with them and you sort of resent them haunting your post-work hours but you have to have a totally joyless wank anyway.

I can't find it online but look up the definition of 'top dog' in Roger's Profanisaurus.

Sebastian Cobb

"I'm terrified of the thought of time passing (or whatever is meant by that phrase) whether I 'do' anything or not. In a way I may believe, deep down, that doing nothing acts as a brake on 'time's - it doesn't of course. It merely adds the torment of having done nothing, when the time comes when it really doesn't matter if you've done anything or not."

Chollis

brain freeze

sensitive teeth ahhhhhhhh

SteK

When I was about 18/19 I got an abscess in my cheek immediately after a filling, swelled up like a balloon. Eventually went back to the dentist and he immediately told me to go to A&E.

Went to the Infirmary and waited 5 hours for someone to see me, he was the consultant and when saw the state of my face I cold see in his face something serious was wrong, he immediately got me to late on the bed thing, told me to open my mouth and immediately jammed a scalpel in my inner cheek.

God it fucking hurt like hell, I'm feeling shit thinking about it now. Anyway, having stuck it in he cut what felt like a foot long gash in my cheek, and that hurt even more, God it was awful. And then all this green, yellow and red goo came out of my cheek, and it stunk. spat it out into a kidney disk and it looked horrible and the smell made me heave but as I hadn't eaten for 4 days due to the pain nothing came up. Then I suddenly started shaking uncontrollably, lack of food and shock due the pain probably.

Consultant was visibly shaken asking me what's wrong, told him I hadn't eaten and injected me with something that stopped the shaking. He thought I'd had some sort of fit, or reaction to the abscess. The reason why he acted so quickly in the first place was because he thought there was a very real probability I might die there and then cos of the size of the abscess and stuff from it entering my blood stream and poisoning me.

I can still see/feel that scalpel though, he stuck it in my cheek and pushed down on it really hard, a tore a gash to get the matter out.

Thanks for reminding me of that!

Spat the goo

Bently Sheds

Post booze-up bedspin.

Quote from: Norton Canes on January 16, 2020, 12:34:23 PM
Wooden ice cream spoonlet on inside of top lip
Similarly, a wooden ice lolly stick on teeth/tongue gives me the dry heaves.