Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:06:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Worst physical feeling (non-pain)

Started by Noonling, January 16, 2020, 12:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hummingofevil

Anyone else get cramp in the muscles between their jawline and adam's apple. That is unbearable for the short time. I've never pushed a child out my fanny (don't have one) or had cancer/treatment but I turned my ankle over once and fucked my ligaments (it turns out it was ONLY a strain and cried for hours). I reckon I am just a pussy.

Existentially, the worst feeling is being really tired after having a few beers. Having a wank/shag and then having that thing where you need a piss/shit enought that you are leaking but only dribble. That is fucking grim.

My sister would say ovarian cysts beats all of this.

bgmnts

There are some mouth stretches you can do to help with that cramp.

Ask your mum.

You're on the loo and feel a slight wriggle underfoot. It's a silverfish. It's more than physical. It's a symbol of not being able to get it together enough to be able to get things together enough to get it together10. That time Mo was due to be having a date with Marge and remarked to himself while waiting about their home being free of silverfish was quite a raw moment, considering he's made of felt tips.

It's not in their interests to wriggle under your foot though. Why don't the silverfish think this through? If you were to be shamed into cleaning up properly they would no longer have a habitat. I wrote this in very tiny handwriting on a dirty, food-stained pound shop receipt and left it on the kitchen floor but only time will tell if they have taken things on board.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 17, 2020, 03:11:29 AM
Chronic exhaustion exacerbated by scrubbing handfuls of your child's liquid shit off the semi-porous bathroom tiles. At 4am. Before a full day of work.

Beat that you cunts.

semi porus bathroom tiles?

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard

PlanktonSideburns

is your toiletpaper waterproof?

do you laminate your bread?

Twit 2

The meeping, beeping guinea pig noise of your grandmother's cavity after I've kicked her ribs in rustles and scrapes on my ears like forgotten leaves at a windowpane. Fucking nuisance.

Ferris

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on January 21, 2020, 09:46:35 PM
semi porus bathroom tiles?

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard

My landlords fault, he will have to live with the consequences of his actions

ZoyzaSorris

I think up there has to be the sensation of being a mere flesh sleeve for a rock hard bin bag of rotting hospital food after not shitting for six days, all hopped up on opiates whilst recovering from sepsis. In the end just stopped taking them and dealt with the pain so I could finally shit, which I did non stop for about four hours (which belongs in the best physical feeling (pain) thread). I have no anus, and my arse must scream.

Most of my others have been done - def having a front tooth pulled out under local anesthetic is up there, feel like you can really experience every nanometre of connective tissue and bone being ripped apart but in a weirdly detached non-painful but still highly unnerving way.
Biting on steel, biting on wool, biting on steel wool. Boiled sweet bits stuck in fillings - yes - but also fillings stuck in boiled sweet bits. Brain zaps from citalopram withdrawals, migraine auras, hairs in food, stepping on slugs barefoot. Swallowing a live hagfish. Electrocution. A foot long line of cheap whallop off a Dominos box turning your hands into Tyrannosaurus claws on your 21st birthday. All stuff we can relate to.

Would have to also backup the whitey as up there. Mixing edible cannabis products and alcohol to excess is a recipe for wishing you were very much dead.

Also hate to get all 'gap yah' but I came home from a few months in the Ecuadorian jungle with a botfly larvae in my shoulder and whilst it was actually painful when it was feeding, the sensation of it wriggling about, especially when you were underwater in the bath and its breathing hole was blocked, was merely exceedingly unnerving.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: shiftwork2 on January 17, 2020, 11:24:16 PM
Odd socks.  By that I mean one slippy sock and one non-slippy sock.  Just infuriating and you've left home for the day and you are committed.

Hole in sock where little toe is crowning through hole.

Blue Jam

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on January 22, 2020, 08:24:22 AM
Also hate to get all 'gap yah' but I came home from a few months in the Ecuadorian jungle with a botfly larvae in my shoulder and whilst it was actually painful when it was feeding, the sensation of it wriggling about, especially when you were underwater in the bath and its breathing hole was blocked, was merely exceedingly unnerving.

Could you tell us more about this botfly larva please?

*gets popcorn*

I don't know why this is so specific and I can't remember ever having actually done it, but ever since I was a kid my go-to horrible sensation is the thought of scraping my fingernails down the side of a dirty bus.

bgmnts

Grabbing bits of food waste submerged in the sink.

Cuellar

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on January 22, 2020, 08:24:22 AM

Hate the idea of these horrible things. Can't tell you the amount of times I've been watching what looks to be a really promising cyst popping video and some geezer gets hold of a really juicy looking bit of cyst/pus plug and then BAM out comes a wriggling, pulsating worm creature.

Disgusting.

bgmnts

Quote from: Cuellar on January 22, 2020, 05:13:05 PM
Hate the idea of these horrible things. Can't tell you the amount of times I've been watching what looks to be a really promising cyst popping video and some geezer gets hold of a really juicy looking bit of cyst/pus plug and then BAM out comes a wriggling, pulsating worm creature.

Disgusting.

Really? I fucking love it. I get a huge wave of vicarious relief watching it being pulled out.

Cuellar

Ew no. Cysts, spots, lipomas, blackheads, yes, being it on. Something ALIVE in you?! Eurgh. Good thing I'm not a woman!!!

bgmnts

Yeah but it leaves this aesthetically pleasing hole in you, it's orgasmic.