Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:40:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump associates allegedly plotted to kill US Ambassador

Started by Paul Calf, January 16, 2020, 01:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

https://news.yahoo.com/former-mafia-prosecutor-sounds-trump-022300364.html

This is interesting, considering Trump's unstable state at the time and his veiled threats against the diplomat involved.

QuoteText messages made public on Tuesday between Lev Parnas, the indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani, and Robert Hyde, a donor to President Trump now running for a House seat in Connecticut, deeply disturbed former federal prosecutor Mimi Rocah.

Parnas provided the texts to lawmakers as part of the impeachment inquiry. They show that last March, Parnas and Hyde discussed then-U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch's movements in Kyiv, including when she was at the U.S. Embassy, when her computer and phone were off, and her security situation.

I hope that cunt Giuliani goes to prison forever.

argh

Hyde has a history of paranoiac episodes and has been institutionalised in the past. I have no idea how someone like him would attain the knowledge he claims to have about the ambassador's activities. My guess is that the text messages are a figment of his imagination.

Parnas himself says he didnt take Hyde seriously and he wouldnt have volunteered the texts if he had done.

Buelligan

I shall wait to find out more but usually, if you're having a conversation with someone you know has a history of paranoiac episodes and has been institutionalised in the past about the security and habits of a high profile enemy of the President, wouldn't you not have that conversation?

I think I'd just not have that conversation unless I was interested in doing something unpleasant to that high profile enemy of the President.  Or d'you think they were having that conversation for a giggle?

Paul Calf

Yeah. It seems very smoking-gun and perhaps too good to be true, but we've seen that even the most scandalous revelations have little impact on the careers of senior politicians and businesspeople so it's going to be interesting and probably frustrating to see how this develops.

Check posting history of user argh. Reads like the homework assignment of a particularly unpromising GCHQ intern.

I really don't know what brings people to spend their free time disseminating on behalf of wealthy and powerful interests who'd boil their corpses for glue if they could get away with it.

lordaxil

QuoteI really don't know what brings people to spend their free time disseminating on behalf of wealthy and powerful interests who'd boil their corpses for glue if they could get away with it.

Someone threatening to boil their families' corpses for glue if they don't?