Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,186
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 767
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:16:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A Plague Tale: Innocence.

Started by bgmnts, January 16, 2020, 05:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Just finished this.

Will say the gameplay and the rat swarm mechanic is really good. You gradually get more abilities as the game progresses, as it should be, and you have a bit of freedom in how to get past guards using whatever is left in your arsenal.
Graphically it looks really good too, its a very technically good game.

On the negative side, its VERY easy to figure out what to do and to get past the guards and obstacles you need to. Also, for a story driven game, the story and characters are absolutely piss poor, and has one of the worst villains in any game I can think of recently.

I'll give it about a 6.5/10. Jim Sterling made it his game of the year which boggles the brain a bit when Outer Worlds exists but ho hum.

bgmnts

Basically.

Just want to update this and say its now on Gamepass. Just after I fucking paid for it.

Tamping.

wooders1978

Generally enjoyed it albeit I agree it was a tad easy
The end boss though, what a fucking mess they made of that - ruined any chance of replay ability for me although I hear rumour of good and bad endings?