Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:28:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I’m having knob reduction surgery...

Started by Paul Calf, January 17, 2020, 12:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

...well, technically. Circumcision.

Anyone been circumcised as an adult? Am I about to enter a world of pain? Please feel free to hide horrific photos of hat-removal-gone-wrong behind reassuringly-titled links.

Sebastian Cobb

Make sure they throw away the right bit lol!!

poo

pancreas

I think converting to Judaism just so you can accuse Labour activists on Twitter of being antisemites is a bit much, if I'm honest.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paul Calf on January 17, 2020, 12:30:40 PM

Anyone been circumcised as an adult? Am I about to enter a world of pain? Please feel free to hide horrific photos of hat-removal-gone-wrong behind reassuringly-titled links.

yup (balinitus)...but I also had a blockage in the penis at the same time (scar tissue). So it was a double whammy. I've mentioned this on before - the agony (removal of the catheter) and the ecstasy (firehose ejaculation of blood and spunk prior to stitches being removed).

gib

Quote from: Paul Calf on January 17, 2020, 12:30:40 PMAm I about to enter a world of pain?

I would imagine so, yes, what with the nob cutting and everything.

madhair60

Quote from: Paul Calf on January 17, 2020, 12:30:40 PM

Yeah I did. It seems worse than it is, if that makes sense. Will be a bit sore (but nowhere near what you might expect, more tender than anything), you'll piss weird for a bit, and occasionally it'll be gross (the stitches won't entirely dissolve, but they'll come out painlessly eventually), but you'll be fine.

Paul Calf

Quote from: pancreas on January 17, 2020, 12:39:24 PM
I think converting to Judaism just so you can accuse Labour activists on Twitter of being antisemites is a bit much, if I'm honest.

My secret plan didn't stay secret for long.

Paul Calf

Quote from: madhair60 on January 17, 2020, 12:48:36 PM
Yeah I did. It seems worse than it is, if that makes sense. Will be a bit sore (but nowhere near what you might expect, more tender than anything), you'll piss weird for a bit, and occasionally it'll be gross (the stitches won't entirely dissolve, but they'll come out painlessly eventually), but you'll be fine.

I can't piss much more weirdly than I am at the moment.

Phimosis, you see. Chronic. I'll be glad to be rid of the fucker in many ways.

madhair60

Oh, and the flood of bliss from the morphine makes the whole thing worth it.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

A friend of mine went under the knife a few years ago and it did not seem like a pleasant experience. The following weeks were full of ice packs, lying down and desperately trying to avoid anything even the least bit arousing. He got through it eventually though.

I have not thought to ask him how his penis is faring these days.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Best of luck with the mutilation of your genitals.

kittens

is it true that if you get a boner all your blood shoots out and you die?

Captain Z

Quote from: kittens on January 17, 2020, 12:58:10 PM
is it true that if you get a boner all your blood shoots out and you die?

It's reminiscent of the Hulk, including the greenness.

Chollis

pros: lose a lot of sensitivity in the ol' glans so can last longer in bed

cons: lose a lot of sensitivity in the ol' glans so can't enjoy sex and struggle to even get it up

Blue Jam

I think we should all support Paul Calf here by filling this thread with as many unarousing images as we can find.

madhair60

Quote from: Chollis on January 17, 2020, 01:06:13 PM
pros: lose a lot of sensitivity in the ol' glans so can last longer in bed

cons: lose a lot of sensitivity in the ol' glans so can't enjoy sex and struggle to even get it up

Completely false

Chollis

earl_sleek

Mine didn't hurt too bad, was a bit sore for a few days. But it got infected and stank like an infected dick. Didn't fall off though. :(

I also grew a load of scar tissue over the tip, with just enough of a slit to piss through, that lasted weeks before gradually flaking off slowly. And I cannot stress highly enough that whenever you think "It's been x days now, surely it's ready for a cheeky tug?" - IT ISN'T.

gilbertharding

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on January 17, 2020, 12:54:06 PM
I have not thought to ask him how his penis is faring these days.

Read that as 'farting'.

Neat trick, if you can do it.

idunnosomename

Just get some scissors out the kitchen and get on with it

Dex Sawash

Paul Calf

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 17, 2020, 01:28:08 PM
I think we should all support Paul Calf here by filling this thread with as many unarousing images as we can find.

<mark_francois_holiday_snaps.plibrary>

Cloud

Uwah..

TMI warning but what do you expect from a thread like this

Thought I'd need it but didn't in the end.  Until "further into adulthood than necessary" I had no sexual experience and had simply always been too scared to retract the damn thing in case it didn't go back, and convinced myself I had phimosis.  It turned out that "up certain places that thing WILL get pushed back" and after a brief panic and a week's worth of "huh, so this gets easier every time" the problem was solved.

Hope all goes well and what's left over doesn't end up in a hotdog.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Can't you do those stretching exercises they recommend to make it looser? Stretch the skin out sideways, then lengthways, stuff like that? It's medical, so you could probably get away with doing it in public too, legally speaking.

Jerzy Bondov

If I look at my foreskin I can't even begin to work out where you'd do the cut to take it off. What's the point at which your foreskin just becomes the main cock? I've got a really nice foreskin by the way.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 17, 2020, 02:04:24 PM
Can't you do those stretching exercises they recommend to make it looser? Stretch the skin out sideways, then lengthways, stuff like that?

Tried it. Also steroid cream. None of it has worked. Losing my turtleneck really is a last resort.

QuoteIt's medical, so you could probably get away with doing it in public too, legally speaking.

Only the timid of heart need such excuses.