Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:56:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I’m having knob reduction surgery...

Started by Paul Calf, January 17, 2020, 12:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

2016 i think it was that i first manually retracted my foreskin. in many ways that was the best year of my life.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Cloud on January 17, 2020, 02:02:29 PM
Hope all goes well and what's left over doesn't end up in a hotdog.

Do they not let you keep the bit of foreskin? That seems unfair when women get to keep and cook the placenta after they've given birth. Perhaps you could make a nice bit of penile prosciutto.

Paul Calf

I was hoping to keep it and hide it in the calamari.

Cloud

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 17, 2020, 02:12:04 PM
Do they not let you keep the bit of foreskin? That seems unfair when women get to keep and cook the placenta after they've given birth. Perhaps you could make a nice bit of penile prosciutto.
Admittedly I've never asked.

It could make a good prop for that Rainbow episode where Zippy is peeling the banana

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: gilbertharding on January 17, 2020, 01:54:35 PM
Read that as 'farting'.

Neat trick, if you can do it.
I assume that's what prompted the surgery in the first place. No one likes trapped wind.

Dewt

Make sure they mark your nob with a pen before the surgery so they don't remove the wrong one.

It's not worth the risk. Just put up with it for the rest of your life.

shiftwork2

Just cannot imagine a free-swinging bellend.  Presume sensitivity declines after a while but it's there for a reason.

Old jokes home
Q: What's the name for the useless piece of skin on the end of a penis?
A: Topov the monkey out of Pipkins

hang on

New folder

I've heard that there is a permanent loss of sensitivity and diminishing enjoyment of sexual pleasure.

also makes it harder to wank

note: don't have a knob, but have met some

Captain Z

I've heard it means you're not a real man and automatically makes you a Jew.

Source: Secondary school, circa years 8-11.

Mr_Simnock

keep the 'off cut' and use it to make a unique pinky ring

Blue Jam

alan nagsworth

The recovery was the hardest bit. Waddling about delicately in silk shorts, extreme trepidation whenever O sit down, delicately and fearfully lowering my junk into the bath, dealing with two weeks of my dick looking like roadkill, and the best bit: the picking the stitches out because the fucking things didn't dissolve as promised.

Still though I don't have to push babies out of my tackle and the occasions on which blood comes out of it are extremely few and far between so I still consider myself very lucky.

chveik

laughing hard at the thought of Blodwyn having a cheeky wank in the hospital just after his operation. absolute ledge

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Just imagine the smegma build up on a helmet that has never before seen the light of day, which is then freshly exposed to the world. It must be a sight and smell to behold.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 17, 2020, 08:54:51 PM
Just imagine the smegma build up on a helmet that has never before seen the light of day, which is then freshly exposed to the world. It must be a sight and smell to behold.

Used to scoop it out like ice cream or dissected rat fat before the op

BlodwynPig

Quote from: chveik on January 17, 2020, 07:39:51 PM
laughing hard at the thought of Blodwyn having a cheeky wank in the hospital just after his operation. absolute ledge

It was at home. My first piss at hospital was incredulous, my dick went wild and i couldnt control it, piss everywhere, on the ceiling even.

Its returned to a trickle these days.

Talking about pain. Imagine the restriction so tight that the penis bulged and i had to use a drawing pin to make a hole. That's what prompted me to go to hospital not the balinitus

chveik

fucking hell. I wasn't aware that phimosis was so common before posting here.

Cloud

Weirdly I never had the smeg build-up thing when it was permanently covered up.  Needs a good daily clean now though

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: chveik on January 17, 2020, 09:06:05 PM
fucking hell. I wasn't aware that phimosis was so common before posting here.

Baldness and depression are quite common too.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'd love to know the phimotic status of celebrities. It should be listed on their Wikipedia entry, just under name.

chveik

ProvanFan

A doctor decided I needed a circumcision when I was a child and my parents went along with it to the point that I was in hospital about to get it done and someone decided I didn't need it. A few years of gradual retraction later and my foreskin worked just fine. I didn't fully understand all this at the time but my mum casually mentioned it when I was a teenager and it dawned on me what nearly happened and I was fucking livid. Especially at my dad. Since then I've treated every day with my foreskin as if it's my last. The stretchy little bugger is spoiled rotten.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: ProvanFan on January 17, 2020, 11:49:27 PM
A doctor decided I needed a circumcision when I was a child and my parents went along with it to the point that I was in hospital about to get it done and someone decided I didn't need it. A few years of gradual retraction later and my foreskin worked just fine. I didn't fully understand all this at the time but my mum casually mentioned it when I was a teenager and it dawned on me what nearly happened and I was fucking livid. Especially at my dad. Since then I've treated every day with my foreskin as if it's my last. The stretchy little bugger is spoiled rotten.

Which member of your family performed the gradual retraction for you when you were a child? You say you weren't fully aware of the situation so you can't have done it yourself. Was it Uncle Alan?

ProvanFan

I wasn't doing willy exercises or anything, it just happened over time. My gran didn't wank me off until much later.

ProvanFan

Wait I suppose I was doing willy exercises

ProvanFan