Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:56:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I’m having knob reduction surgery...

Started by Paul Calf, January 17, 2020, 12:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

ProvanFan

I was pretending 'big circ' is a term like 'big pharma' and my dad is on their payroll.

Sherringford Hovis

A lady I know refers to her divorce as "Nob reduction surgery."

I'm never sure about the 'K'.

Cerys

The only time I encountered a freshly-circumcised penis, I was struck by how sorry for itself it looked.  After years, I have finally found a work-safe image representing its demeanour:

A freshly-circumcised penis, (not) coming soon.

Paul Calf

Dewt

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I think we need some before and after pictures, so we can judge how pretty it is post op. Put them up on ratemywang.com or whatever.

Cerys

If you're really lucky you'll end up with some scar tissue that contours your knob into extra bobbliness for added pleasure.  For your partner, that is.  No bobbly pleasure for you - only tears[nb]Ambiguity of word somewhat deliberate[/nb] and numbness.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Dewt on January 19, 2020, 06:54:40 PM
https://twitter.com/lasagnabby/status/1218968922579525632

Here's some footage of the process that should help ease your mind

That's fucking tapped that is.

Thank you all for your kind and consolatory words.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 17, 2020, 08:54:51 PM
Just imagine the smegma build up on a helmet that has never before seen the light of day, which is then freshly exposed to the world. It must be a sight and smell to behold.

Bellends are like dreadlocks mate, leave them long enough and they clean themselves.

bgmnts

As someone possessing a redundant prepuce, that smegma buildup image is something that makes me a fervent foreskin cleaner. If they ever invented some innovative, bespoke foreskin scrubber (foreskin cotton bud perhaps) i'd buy one.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: bgmnts on January 20, 2020, 06:49:09 PM
As someone possessing a redundant prepuce, that smegma buildup image is something that makes me a fervent foreskin cleaner. If they ever invented some innovative, bespoke foreskin scrubber (foreskin cotton bud perhaps) i'd buy one.

Maybe something like the machines they make to clean bowling balls, but smaller, that you could stick your lad in.

Cerys

Quote from: bgmnts on January 20, 2020, 06:49:09 PM

Have you considered using one of those water flossers that are meant for blasting bits of detritus out from between your teeth?  I'm sure that slipping it under your foreskin and turning it up to eleven could have no drawbacks whatsoever.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Just when I thought my foreskin was out, it pulls me back in.

rjd2

Its easy peasy dude.

I got it done a few years ago,,was told to do fuck all for a few days which I booked of work and watched breaking bad.

Upon reflection I could have probably popped out now and then but alas not to be.

Paul Calf

Did you have local or general anaesthetic?

Shit Good Nose

On a sort-of related note, within the last month two mates (from different circles, so independent of each other) have told me they've been diagnosed with Peyronie's disease (warning - NSFW if you Google it), something which I've never heard of before until these diagnoses, but which I now find out affects 1 in 10 men (although one of the mates in question was told it's actually closer to 3 in 10).

So we've got that to look forward to along with the baldness and phimosis.

Have you considered getting a piercing or something to offset the lost weight? You could find yourself all over the place otherwise. Falling over while walking and that with a different centre of gravity. Like when Phil Taylor lost a load of weight and could no longer consistently hit treble 20.

touchingcloth

God the nascent return of tagging is such a tease in this thread. Wanking thread, please take the balls out, ... ... plain.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on January 21, 2020, 09:40:06 AM
Have you considered getting a piercing or something to offset the lost weight? You could find yourself all over the place otherwise. Falling over while walking and that with a different centre of gravity. Like when Phil Taylor lost a load of weight and could no longer consistently hit treble 20.

It could get jolly cold too, without it's skin hat to keep out the chill. One word: willy warmer.

QDRPHNC

Make sure to say keep the tip lol

Or here's a tip, whatever.