Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:33:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Best physical feeling (pain)

Started by Cuellar, January 17, 2020, 12:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

So what's the best physical feeling that is painful? What hurts in a GOOD way?

I quite like how you know when you're flossing your teeth and it sort of cuts into the gums a bit and it's sort of a scratchy, itchy sort of pain. Like giving your gums a good old scratch.

That's not bad. Also bursting spots etc. The pain, then the relief. Bliss.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Chilli. Red hot, Texas style, chilli!

pancreas

mouth ulcer
large crystal of maldon sea salt
HELLO

buttgammon

Any sort of gum pain + sharp sensation is lovely. Also, digging my nails between my index fingers and middle fingers. There's dry skin in the spots there, and I pick at it until it's ever so slightly sore.

poo

madhair60

When you get a cramp and it eventually fades away.

Cuellar

That is pleasure from the absence of pain and is disqualified.

BlodwynPig

Blue Jam

Pinching your fingertips, pressing down on the nail with your thumb. It hurts in a nice way and you have to repeat it for every thumb and finger.

Dex Sawash

Squeezing fuck out of the web between thumb and index finger to chase off a headache

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

A well oiled penis sliding gently into your puckered, quivering hoop. Bliss.

Captain Crunch

When you have a cold and you're all stuffed up then you blow your nose and it feels like a snooker ball shooting out of your face then ... clear.

Pseudopath

Aluminium foil against fillings = TOTAL TOOTH HURTY SATISFACTION.

jobotic

I have a bit of a weak ankle from spraining badly years ago. Every now and then it goes and although the pain at that instant is fucking horrible a few minutes later the warm glow of low level pain is rather nice.

And getting my balls punched.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: Captain Crunch on January 17, 2020, 02:00:31 PM
When you have a cold and you're all stuffed up then you blow your nose and it feels like a snooker ball shooting out of your face then ... clear.
I had a blocked sinus a few years ago. It felt like being punched in the face from the inside, but blowing my nose was like you describe x1000.

Norton Canes

Chollis

yeah pain after the gym can feel pretty good

no pain no gain, thats what i say

Cerys

When an intercostal muscle makes it impossible to breathe properly.  If you force yourself to breathe in all the way, the pain is excruciating - but if you can push through the agony the muscle will respect you and go back to doing its actual fucking job.  That pain.

popcorn

DoesNotFollow

Nice hot bath in the evening after a day of getting scratched to buggery by gorse/brambles. A good sting.

paruses

Quote from: Cerys on January 17, 2020, 02:48:03 PM
When an intercostal muscle makes it impossible to breathe properly.  If you force yourself to breathe in all the way, the pain is excruciating - but if you can push through the agony the muscle will respect you and go back to doing its actual fucking job.  That pain.

Second vote for this. Surprised it came up.

oy vey

+1 to post-exercise pain (not including serious injury). It's the smuggest pain out there.

Edit: hurting laughing is fucking great too.

madhair60

Quote from: Cuellar on January 17, 2020, 01:10:32 PM
That is pleasure from the absence of pain and is disqualified.

I honestly couldn't give a fuck about your cunty little rules.

imitationleather

That feeling in my tummy when I get told I'm not invited to Christmas dinner again.

Puce Moment

Pulling a thick bogey slowly out of my nostril, but with the bogey tail intact like a green sperm, sliding out from deep within the darkest realms of my sinuses.

Beautiful.

Blue Jam

alan nagsworth

When you eat a big dollop of mustard and you feel it up the top of your nose and under your eyeballs. FWAAA FUCK GO ON CUNT, smack your hand on the table, wince like a bastard and go in for another chomp