Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:12:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Best physical feeling (pain)

Started by Cuellar, January 17, 2020, 12:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hedgehog90

Quote from: Puce Moment on January 17, 2020, 05:28:23 PM
Pulling a thick bogey slowly out of my nostril, but with the bogey tail intact like a green sperm, sliding out from deep within the darkest realms of my sinuses.

Beautiful.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWptPCY_uOw

Yes.

hedgehog90

Also, plucking nose hairs.
You start by clearing out the obvious, lengthy lot in the back, before moving onto the thinner, less prominent ones round the rim.
The first pluck of this awkward bunch makes you wince and cry, the next one brings on a very intense sneezing fit, followed by an enjoyably productive session of nose-blowing.
After tactfully saturating every dry spot on an assortment of tissues, you go back and finish the job. For the next few minutes you are temporarily invincible, like after getting hurt in a videogame.
Afterwards you suffer from a residual ache, but it's countered by the sheer loveliness of having smooth nose ducts.

Thomas

paruses

Nettle stings. Love them. No idea why.

flotemysost

Climbing a good steep hill or a few flights of stairs for that arse/thigh ache. I used to work on the seventh floor of my building so I got a sweet fix every morning.

Always look forward to my yearly flu jab.

When you have a really ripe mosquito bite and you know you're not meant to scratch it but you just go ahead and claw the fucker raw anyway, god that's good. 

Johnny Yesno

You sport and exercise people are weird.

The answer's BDSM, obviously.

Cuellar

Yeah good call hedgehog, pulling out hairs is a solid go-to bit of pain. Love it.

Recently I've been wondering what it would be like to be worked over by a boxer/martial artist. Not a brilliant one who'd hospitalise me, just an amateur who knows how to throw a punch just working the body a bit. Use me as a punchbag, that sort of thing. Man or woman, don't mind really.

Another vote for DOMS here (that's what we alphas call post-workout muscle soreness). That and touching your undercarriage after chopping chillies.

Marner and Me

Quote from: popcorn on January 17, 2020, 03:01:06 PM
Plucking nose hairs.
Makes me sneeze

Busting a spot is a good one though.
And a good turd.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Cuellar on January 18, 2020, 01:52:16 PM
Recently I've been wondering what it would be like to be worked over by a boxer/martial artist. Not a brilliant one who'd hospitalise me, just an amateur who knows how to throw a punch just working the body a bit. Use me as a punchbag, that sort of thing. Man or woman, don't mind really.

That's BDSM disguised as sport.

Johnny Yesno

Cuellar

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on January 18, 2020, 04:17:22 PM
That's BDSM disguised as sport.

It is, it is. I don't deny it. If anything it's not even disguised as sport - there would be no competitive element, simply me, getting punched.

Cuellar

But a) I don't know if I'd enjoy it and b) it's not really sexual. I don't anticipate getting a raging stalk on and then going home and jerking off (necessarily)

Cuellar

Here's a question: do you get masochists joining boxing/martial arts clubs just to get beaten up?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Cuellar on January 18, 2020, 04:21:34 PM
It is, it is. I don't deny it. If anything it's not even disguised as sport - there would be no competitive element, simply me, getting punched.

Apologies, not trying to kink-shame here.

Quote from: Cuellar on January 18, 2020, 04:22:59 PM
But a) I don't know if I'd enjoy it and b) it's not really sexual. I don't anticipate getting a raging stalk on and then going home and jerking off (necessarily)

You won't know till you try it. The getting a stalk-on aspect isn't necessarily the B(DSM)-all and end-all.

Quote from: Cuellar on January 18, 2020, 04:27:01 PM
Here's a question: do you get masochists joining boxing/martial arts clubs just to get beaten up?

Outside of Fight Club, I doubt it. Sport people's agenda is competition. They're not interested in other people's pleasure.

QDRPHNC

When you go to pull a stray hair from under your brim but it turns out to be a really long one. Whose is it noone here has long hair it doesn't matter.

thenoise

Cracking joints. Knuckles is the obvious (annoying) one, but I like to arch my back after a long day hunched over a computer and listen to the lovely fireworks in my neck and shoulders.

Blue Jam

Just had a nice scale and polish. The throbbing gums and the feeling of cleanliness afterwards. A cleansing pain, oh yes.

Also eating cheeses that are so strong they make your gums throb. Always a sign of a good cheese, that.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Snorting down heavily on a Vicks inhaler until it feels like you've scorched your airways with menthol. Actually, has anybody ever put one inside their bumhole, to see if it has the same effect on the lower intestine? I suspect the inability of the anus to respire might limit it's effectiveness.