Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:26:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stewart Lee duets with Greta Thunberg

Started by KennyMonster, January 17, 2020, 02:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KennyMonster

Well probably not but they are both going to be appearing in the new album from Asian Dub Foundation, due out in April.

Er, that's it.

kngen

I was hoping it was going to be a version of Something Stupid. Dunno why, but that tickled me.

Johnboy

kitsofan34

It's actually cool seeing your favourite stand up embarass himself like this. I actually think it's really great and enjoyable to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kkOHtniTts&feature=emb_title

DrGreggles

I like SL and ADF - and I like this.
It's the perfect antidote to that Queen song that samples David Baddiel.

Captain Z

At least the third time it's been posted and slated, and I still honestly don't see what is supposed to be so bad about it.

kitsofan34

Sorry! I did a google search but nothing came up.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Is it just me, or does that song sound massively dated? Was Catweazle from the Stereo Mcs not available for a guest rap?

Imagine if it was a double act.  She's concerned with the state of the air; he tries to create a feel-good vibe at gigs: I know what they could sing...

At-mo-sphere!  We love a party with a hap-py at-mo-sphere....!

DrGreggles

Asian Dub Foundation - new entry at #1!

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: DrGreggles on January 01, 2021, 09:39:23 PM
Asian Dub Foundation - new entry at #1!

In the Asian Dub chart?

last Christmas in the singles, and Micheal Bubby or whatever it he's called in the album chart.

Oh downloads? 65 in the real chart.

Pauline Walnuts

Downloads? Is this 2003 or something? Nothing on the streaming chart where the real listening happens

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/audio-streaming-chart/

Surprised they're still counting the downloads these days, doesn't vinyl out sell it these days?

Sebastian Cobb

According to ADF

100 streams on Spotify or Apple Music (paid account) usually equates to 1 sale on the Singles Chart, so streams really help. Here's a playlist of all the versions of Comin' Over Here

So it's probably a lot easier to get people to buy it rather than stick a playlist on repeat for ages.