Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:30:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Best Bank

Started by paruses, January 17, 2020, 03:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thenoise

I use co-op bank, and I have some savings (more of a rainy day fund, I'm a few paychecks away from ruin and always have been) in Triodos. What woo medicine do they love? There is a building in Bristol but I'm down in big brain Devon now. Don't understand what you need to visit a branch for though, everything is through the post online or my phone. If some old dear gives me a cheque (who remember cheques?!?) I can pay it in at the post office.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 17, 2020, 07:44:17 PM
Sounds awful. I'd have to peel the dot off my laptop's webcam.
finally we get to see you wanking

flotemysost

Coutts I use Nationwide for my current account, Monzo for bills (the app is really handy for splitting payments with my flatmate, although I'm considering making it my current account... good for going abroad too), and Triodos for my 'rainy day' fund.

Recording the Monzo sign-up video is indeed horrendous but then you'll receive your card within about 5 nanoseconds of hitting 'send'.

All have been pretty decent with customer service, probably not the world's greatest interest rates, but I'd like to hope they're among the less arsehole-y banks out there.