Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:03:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

HEADS UP: Everyone was logged out tonight, you must sign in again

Started by Barry Admin, January 17, 2020, 06:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

thenoise

Can you let me know what's changed? Not sure what I should be moaning about yet.

BlodwynPig

Barry Admin

Can someone please change their forum theme to Averus and see if the subforum thread listing displays okay? It's a mobile theme but it's fucked for me, I suspect it's the admin stuff throwing the thread titles out of alignment.

Profile > look and layout

Thanks

Barry Admin

Quote from: thenoise on January 17, 2020, 08:57:55 PM
Can you let me know what's changed? Not sure what I should be moaning about yet.

Haha :-) nothing has quite worked out well so far, but the main thing was just getting me set up so I can actually start doing more stuff to the site again using my phone. Zetetic has been a huge help all evening and now I can get cracking again.

Spoiler tags should be back. There's other backend stuff that's been done, I'm well pleased to be able to get back to this.

Consignia

Quote from: Barry Admin on January 17, 2020, 09:47:26 PM
Can someone please change their forum theme to Averus and see if the subforum thread listing displays okay? It's a mobile theme but it's fucked for me, I suspect it's the admin stuff throwing the thread titles out of alignment.

Profile > look and layout

Thanks

Don't appear to have the ability to change it; no option at least on that menu. I'm using the default theme, I think.

NoSleep

Same here; no options to change the theme or even telling me that this is the default theme.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Why would you try and run a website with your phone, isn't that a bit awkward? Don't you have a PC computer?

NoSleep

Averus is working for me (all black and blue); even though I'm on a computer.

Using Averus now and everything is displaying okay as far as I can see

Barry Admin

Thanks very much NS/MV does it have
"Replies/Views" column for you?

It looks like this for me with the black.space on the right being the absent replies Views column, which isn't on the bloody test site anyway.  It looks ugly but I could edit it

Consignia

Yeah, looks fine to me on desktop. Things are bit cramped on mobile, when looking at the thread list in general bullshit.

Quote from: Barry Admin on January 17, 2020, 10:08:18 PM
Thanks very much NS/MV does it have
"Replies/Views" column for you?

It looks like this for me with the black.space on the right being the absent replies Views column, which isn't on the bloody test site anyway.  It looks ugly but I could edit it

That's how it looks for me on mobile.

Was using laptop but switched to mobile and this is how it looks

purlieu

idunnosomename

Can you not make it auto theme for mobile browsers? I mean i suspect its all a pain in the arse so stab me in the balls

Mister Six

Ooh, are we getting the NB function back? I really liked that one. And the spoiler text one.

Barry Admin

Quote from: purlieu on January 17, 2020, 10:15:25 PM
Spoiler alert
Thank you!
[close]

edit: er

Sorry, I meant to say they should be back but they're not working either.

Barry Admin

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 17, 2020, 10:16:44 PM
Can you not make it auto theme for mobile browsers? I mean i suspect its all a pain in the arse so stab me in the balls

Can't even find a good mobile theme that works yet!

Barry Admin

Quote from: Mister Six on January 17, 2020, 10:20:04 PM
Ooh, are we getting the NB function back? I really liked that one. And the spoiler text one.

Possibly, hopefully it'll flush Talulah out of hiding. They look shit currently; I could likely get them aligned properly again, I'm just a bit nervous about making too many custom edits (makes everything hugely more laborious), and have other stuff to do first.

Mister Six

Ah, no rush and no worries. It's hardly the most important thing in life.

Unlike the tag and karma systems.